1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

looking for the girl<3 ( still looking)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by WanderingHyrda, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a girl to play a all out country girl. I want her to be the country girl the guys sing about in songs. Riding bulls,horses, living on a farm kinda girl.

This story is about a boy from the city sad past who wishes for his band to be big. He meets this girl from small country town and they fall in love ❤
    Sound good I know. Lot and lots of drama and love. ( anime pictures only)

Need someone who can Always help me come up with ideas...i don't want to be the only one coming up with stuff...why all my rps die -.-

2. I'd be up for this! Sounds like fun :)

3. Ok I will get the thread started and my CS

4. I kinda thought we'd at least plan a bit ahead? I'm not all that much into threads either. Could we do some sort of planning and not just jump in?

5. Sure that was mostly a CS and a mini starter and I use my phone the threads format is better. For some reason the PM format is messed up on my phone. Why hell if I know

6. I didn't know that. I just asked for it. I'll send you a PM, if it doesn't work at all we can try going with only Thread.

7. I get PMs but they come out like this
    The
    cat
    Loves
    To play
    In my
    Home.

And it gets annoying to read

8. I tale there isn't much of an optione then. I'll reply after I got some sleep.

9. Its ok if you don't want to RP I completely understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.