1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hi there everyone! After disappearing for a bit (I just finished my degree in accounting... yay!) I would love to get back into writing and reading again.
I am often on my computer a lot as I work from home, and thus can post at least once a day, if not multiple times. I am requesting that my partner be able to post once every few days at minimum, and will be able to write larger posts - ie. 5-8 paragraphs. I like to think of roleplaying as us writing a novel together, getting into the scenes, and really getting in depth with our characters. Grammar and good spelling are always a plus, but since mine is far from perfect (sometimes I type faster than my brain) I'm not too stingy.

Here are some very brief plots I would love to elaborate on. Keep in mind I request to play the female; my females tend to be sweet, loyal, and often a damsel-in-distress that is taught to care for herself.

Plots:
  • Any sort of cowboy romance - it can be historical (ie. late 1800s) or modern (ie. a rancher or breeder). The woman could be betrothed to a man she doesn't fancy, or just in need of a shoulder to lean on.
  • A woman and man connect through two sides of a mirror -- except she's in the 19th century, and he's in the 21st. One day, their hands touch, and he comes into her world. They have memories of one another, even though they have never met; eventually, they learn they were married in a past life, but died in a tragic fire. Now, they are being given a second chance at life.
  • A man and woman fall in love during WW2. They can be a Jew and a soldier, a nurse and a soldier, two patrons, etc.
  • The woman is destined to marry a man she despises (late 1800s)... until one day, she meets a man that will change her destiny. There will a lot of drama between her fiance, her family, and them running off together. It would be interesting if he was from a higher/lower class.
  • Anything else you can think of that is super sweet and romantic! I only do humans... very limited fantasy/other species.

Message me if interested! :)