2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
fantasy, scifi, horror, magical, drama
Welcome :)

As long as you follow site rules and put in the effort, you're welcome to write with me. There are no other restrictions. Comment here/PM me if you're interested with the posting method of your choice. (discord, pm, forum)

What should you know about me? I'm 34. I like nerding out. I'm okay with writing retcons or writing more for a post if it would unblock you from replying. I try to post semi-daily. ie. At least once between 1-2 days. If I need to take a personal break, am sick, or am going on vacation, I'll let you know. I make a hard effort not to ghost anyone, though I'm ghosting friendly and receptive to friendly messages that it just ain't working. I can try Red Star but I'm not very experienced. I <3 Communicating

Here are some plot candies. Major or minor details can be altered to taste. Ordering from Casual to Ambitious. If you have other burning wants in terms of ideas, you can suggest them and include inspirational sources if applicable. ex. Webtoon inspiration.

* Super Spy/Spies vs The Specter of the Past, inspired by Fights In Tight Spaces and Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Our characters are either working together to take down a specter of their past, like an ex-spy or someone close to them, or one of us plays the super-spy while the other plays the villain.
There can be romance, but it should be a slow burn and a game by itself. Plots can either pass or be foiled, and the world tries to carry on.

This is another rp that I think would have to be grown organically to be compelling. We can talk building agent/villain organizations and power structures if needed, but the focus should be primarily on the personal story between characters, The Spectre(s) should exploit weaknesses wherever they can.

The general tone can be tongue-in-cheek with fancy gadgets and ludicrous evil plans.

* Wild West / Weird West (Casual):
Strange goings on in the period of the Wild West brings two disparate people together. It could be aliens/wendigo/evil shamans, etc. We can talk about what power level, lethality, and level of realism should be when brainstorming.

* Anime High School but it gets increasingly supernatural(?) inspired by Haruhi Suzumiya series (Casual):
I'm keeping this one conceptually open on purpose so that we could just jump in to writing if worldbuilding isn't an interest. (this was taken, but now it's Open again)

* Avant-garde dramedy set in a digital landscape, inspired by Reboot, ENA web series and The Amazing Digital Circus web series (Casual):
Two 'sprites'/game characters find themselves in unfamiliar territory and don't know how they got there. There might be doubt as to the status of their realness and themes of existentialism. The main name of the game would be survival and chances for growth. In other words, the game characters can start very competent in skills they would be expected to be competent in, but not in other skills.

* Dark One x Minion or Dark One x Dark One inspired by Excel Saga and For the Dungeon (Casual):
Either a Minion is trying their best to win the favor of their Dark One (or vice-versa) despite the power difference or two Dark Ones have opposing agendas but develop a begrudging respect for each other. Any setting (anime modern or fantasy mainly), tone can shift wildly between serious and comedy, and not focused on realism. Slow burn romance preferred in either scenario. Romantic rivalries?

* Space Bounty Hunters inspired by the webtoon 'Monkey Wrench' and anime 'Cowboy Bebop' (Casual):
We set up bounty hunters, rival bounty hunters, and contracts. Random generation can be a source of inspiration, the overarching plots can be grown as opposed to predetermined. Somewhat cartoony? Setbacks over injuries over death. Unspoken Bounty Hunter "code" that it's just a job and once a contract is done, the fight between hunters is over and everyone leaves. Ex. Though hunters may lie or sabotage to remove others from the race, they won't murder in cold blood or leave people stranded on a wasteland planet without at least a distress beacon and supplies. (Unless the hunter is the first to break the code in which case they are marked and all bets are off)

* Planeswalkers/Magic the Gathering/Shandalar/Mages that Summon and Cast Spells drawing Magic from the land (Moderately Ambitious)
The Planeswalker Spark is within both of our characters on a plane (preferably new and collaboratively designed). The central conflict would be around how our characters use this power drawing magic from the land to cast Summon or Magic spells in the world we inhabit. For example, turning the tide of a war, or creating a new one. We choose which color/colors for our characters aspects. The villains would also be collaboratively designed. I would call this moderately ambitious because the plots can be simple, but the world building would be more involving than my Casual ideas. ex. What represents the colors of this plane? What mechanics make this plane special? What are our characters' relationships to the world? ex. Are we royalty/paupers?

Note: You don't need to know Magic: The Gathering lore for this one. The main point is that those with an awakened spark can walk between planes once they've reached a certain milestone that varies from person to person, though this usually means gaining enough power in their plane of origin, conquering lands and siphoning those lands for mana to cast spells, and wielding artifacts of great power, whether it be as small as a trinket or as large as a flying warship.

* Post-Apocalypse inspired by Barbarians of the Apocalypse x Faerie Courts inspired by Changeling: The Lost (Ambitious):
Set on an Earth where the Cold War became Hot and the nukes dropped, destroying civilizations and ecosystems in one fell swoop. The Balance shifted to extreme biospheres of nuclear winter and hostile desert populated by mutants, weird fauna, robots, and remnants of humanity. The Fae Courts which governed the seasons that once hid in the magic of the beautiful places were shattered, and the Doors that lead into their Realms have been swung open. These Old Courts wish to regain power, while New Courts seek to replace the old to find New Balance. Though the premise is ambitious, I'm thinking the focus can be made simpler for an individual story or stories focusing on the interaction between mortals and fae.

Last edited:
* Anime High School but it gets increasingly supernatural(?)

This particular one caught my interest and as for world building it can be done with collaboration if you do wish for it, or we can skip it..take a leap and dive right into this story to see where it'll go!

The choice of that I'll leave up to you.

Prefer pms or here in the forum threads as I don't do discord anymore. And thing to know about me I'm also older than 25 ;P

Reactions: foodforpigs
Let's do thread in that case, and just dive right in.

Reactions: kittykxo
To that I say, deal!

And I'll always update by pm when I'm not available to post and etc, I don't ghost people and I prefer them to not do that also with me.

Glad to see we agreed on that as well, so I read ^ in your request thread.

Reactions: foodforpigs
I updated my list to include a digital world plot and Magic the Gathering related plot. I also re-opened the Anime High School plot.

Feel free to PM me about plots you like from this list, or if you have some of your own that you think I'd like. If you like the idea of a plot but not all the details, I'm open to collaborate.