Looking for Star Wars Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
Hi! So, I took a brief break from rp'ing, but I'm back! Also, if you're one of my previous partners and I disappeared from our rp, please let me know if you'd like to pick up from where we left off :)

So, as the title says, I want to do Star Wars rps. I can do either OC x OC or canon x canon, but I'd prefer to do the pairings I'm about to list.

Pairings:

Kylo Ren x General Hux
Hux x Mitaka
Finn x Poe
Finn x Poe x Rey (maybe)
Kylo x Hux x Mitaka

I don't have a whole lot of plot ideas, but I'm sure we can come up with something together!

Rules:

1) Please reply with as much length as I do. I usually post anywhere from 2 to 5 and up paragraphs, depending on my interest and what my character is doing.

2) I'm fine with smut, but I'd prefer it to be on the backburner to plot.

3) I have a few kinks, so I'd like to explore those if we include smut in our rp. If so, I'll let you know what they are.

4) Don't be a jerk. Please.

5) I prefer mxm, but I can do any sort of pairing.

If you're interested in doing any sort of Star Wars rp with me, please let me know, either here or through PMs.

Hi! Are you interested in continuing our Dragon Age rp? If not, I might want to give Finn x Poe a chance, though Star Wars plots intimidate me a little, ngl. (I might do it even if we continue our current one, I love that pairing ;-; )

@Phantasm Sure :) We can also do a finn x poe rp too, if you'd want to. PM me and we can restart our original rp and start a new one maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.