evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
Well, as of now, aside from a 1x1 I have, it seems that every rp I was in a while back has died (unfortunately) and so I'm gonna see if anything catches my eye on Iwaku, though nothing has really caught my attention so far, but that may just be the new layout and/or me skimming through. >n>

Point is, I'm lazy to look through hundreds of group rps. I'm not asking for much, to be honest. I still consider myself an advanced writer, even if I've been writing more casually these days. I'd prefer a redstar rp or an rp with all adults. This is an rp I'm in and what you may expect for a casual post, if bursts of muse do not hit me.

I don't want to overload myself trying to describe everything, so I hope this isn't much of a problem. I don't really like paragraph limits (but if there must be one, the only exception is +1 paragraph minimum) because I feel pressured and obligated to post then and that stresses me out and I don't like being stressed out.

I'm not a fan of extremely detailed CSes either. All I really wish to put down is the basics- name, age, gender, appearance, history, and personality (if the gm would prefer we didn't describe personality through history), as well as relationships, if that's part of it too. Other things, such as hobbies, likes, dislikes are things I'd much prefer to organically develop throughout the story. One last thing: I prefer RL over anime fcs.

Genres: Any kind of Fantasy, any kind of historical (though historical fantasy is twice as likely to win me over), Supernatural (genre, not tv show), Paranormal, Victorian era, Tudor era, Medieval era, Vikings, etc.

Genre no go: Horror (exceptions are made for gothic horror depending on what kind of plot as well as what species are available), Academy school type stuff (never any exceptions), Real life (though exceptions are made if the plot pulls me in), Fandoms, etc.

Meh Genre: Would prefer not to get into pirate era right now or mafia/yakuza type things

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to tag me and ask! :)

Last edited:
Check out my recently started RP...it's called The Seven Dreaded and is an ancient Sword & Sorcery fantasy in the vein of things like Conan the Barbarian and The Beastmaster. We're currently looking for more supporting characters. Below are the links to the interest check and OOC.

Seven Dreaded: Interest Check

Seven Dreaded: OOC

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Check out my recently started RP...it's called The Seven Dreaded and is an ancient Sword & Sorcery fantasy in the vein of things like Conan the Barbarian and The Beastmaster. We're currently looking for more supporting characters. Below are the links to the interest check and OOC.

Seven Dreaded: Interest Check

Seven Dreaded: OOC
Thank you, but I don't think the rp is for me. I'd prefer to play a main character. Thanks for showing me though! I wish you the best of luck on it! ^^

Reactions: Izurich
Thank you, but I don't think the rp is for me. I'd prefer to play a main character. Thanks for showing me though! I wish you the best of luck on it! ^^
Well by supporting character, I mean a character that's not one of the seven siblings...but still has the capacity to be a main part of the action, thus a main character in their own right. But alright, good luck with your search.

Headphone Jack is an RP about a country that has outlawed music, the 2 rival gangs who bring it back in, the law enforcement they interact with, and the civilians caught in between. No paragraph minimum, mostly adult RPers (though there are some child characters), extremely barebones character sheets.

There is a detailed lore that might be a pain to get through the first time around (though you certainly don't need to read all of it), but the advantage is you can pick out anything from that lore and make your character plot-centric that way.

• Thank You
@Chris_Reaper What I meant was one of the seven siblings haha! Sorry for the confusion. It doesn't feel the same if I'm just playing a character "on the side" when those seven are the main focus. :)

@Vardoger Thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately I'll have to stray away from the rp. Good luck on it and great worldbuilding! :)

Well, as of now, aside from a 1x1 I have, it seems that every rp I was in a while back has died (unfortunately) and so I'm gonna see if anything catches my eye on Iwaku, though nothing has really caught my attention so far, but that may just be the new layout and/or me skimming through. >n>

Point is, I'm lazy to look through hundreds of group rps. I'm not asking for much, to be honest. I still consider myself an advanced writer, even if I've been writing more casually these days. I'd prefer a redstar rp or an rp with all adults. This is an rp I'm in and what you may expect for a casual post, if bursts of muse do not hit me.

I don't want to overload myself trying to describe everything, so I hope this isn't much of a problem. I don't really like paragraph limits (but if there must be one, the only exception is +1 paragraph minimum) because I feel pressured and obligated to post then and that stresses me out and I don't like being stressed out.

I'm not a fan of extremely detailed CSes either. All I really wish to put down is the basics- name, age, gender, appearance, history, and personality (if the gm would prefer we didn't describe personality through history), as well as relationships, if that's part of it too. Other things, such as hobbies, likes, dislikes are things I'd much prefer to organically develop throughout the story. One last thing: I prefer RL over anime fcs.

Genres: Any kind of Fantasy, any kind of historical (though historical fantasy is twice as likely to win me over), Supernatural (genre, not tv show), Paranormal, Victorian era, Tudor era, Medieval era, Vikings, etc.

Genre no go: Horror (exceptions are made for gothic horror depending on what kind of plot as well as what species are available), Academy school type stuff (never any exceptions), Real life (though exceptions are made if the plot pulls me in), Fandoms, etc.

Meh Genre: Would prefer not to get into pirate era right now or mafia/yakuza type things

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to tag me and ask! :)
Im about to pitch the realm you liked Chronicles of Eiriond so stay free >:D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.