1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

looking for something that won't die!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Araluen, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all. So I'm basically back after leaving for a couple of months when I or my partners lost interest in the rps we had.

I have a really broad interest range which makes it difficult for me to decide anything particular I want to rp so I'll basically just list a few basic things I'm used to.
    -Yaoi; canon or oc of various animes ;; message me to find out which.
    -Fantasy; elves especially, but anything that's classified as fantasy. I'm iffy on both already made lands and created ones so itll depend on what the overall theme/idea would be. (Hope that made sense)
    -Sci-fi; Doctor Who.
    -Open for suggestions!

These can all contain (or not) romance, I'm cool with that. I'm very relaxed and I like to get to know my partners too, because then I feel more relaxed when talking through ideas etc. Just another little thing, I dont like too much detail before we even start; I love detail as we go! I'm a very in-the-moment person.

I think that's all... also sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar.. stuck with my phone for a week!

2. pick me pick me!

3. Lol.. excited? Which would you be most interested in though? :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.