Looking for something sweet (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dnanyu

Original poster
Hey! So, I'm not the most seasoned RPer in the world, and a combination of the fact that many of the RPs I attempted to start with people never got anywhere and my irrational fear that I'll start too many RPs for me to keep up with has left me with a single RP I'm still in, my partner for which having been gone for several months and has yet to return. So, I felt like enough was enough and thought it was time I started looking for some more.

I don't have much in the way of plots right now, but I felt I should make this post anyway just in case anyone else looking for a roleplay might want to discuss their plot or pairing ideas with me! I'll also be adding onto this post later with anything I come up with in the future.

Generally, I'm into pretty, feminine looking guys, and you can expect almost all of my characters to be like that. I'm also really into crossdressing and "traps", if you want to do something like that.

As for sexual stuff I don't want anything violent, nonconsensual, painful or any bathroom play, and I'm not so keen on master/slave stuff either.

Unlike quite a lot of people on this site I'm not really into werewolves and vampires, sorry! Totally love pretty much any other kind of mythical humanoid being, though.

As for genres I love fantasy first and foremost and I'll love you forever if you want to do a fantasy plot with me but I'm willing to try almost anything if you think you have a good idea! I have to admit that I do tend to get a little bored with modern settings, though.

I tend to write about 500 words per post on average, but I'll generally make my posts as long or as short as yours are if we RP together. I would like to RP with someone who writes posts as long or longer than me, though. I like descriptive detail!

Anyway, I'm sorry for the lack of plots on here but I just wanted to put myself out there just in case!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.