Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
Hey Iwaku!

I've managed to reply to all my roleplays! Which means I'm free to pick up a couple more. ^_^ I've noticed a distinctive lack of romance in my roleplays at the moment, and would kind of like to change that. So! This is a request so that I can find one, maybe two, more partners for a sweet, adventurous romance story. :heart:

Here are some important points about writing with me. I tried to keep this short, but it got slightly longer than intended:
  1. As you might have guessed from the title, I'm not looking for MxF. I'm fine with MxM, FxF M/FxNB, NBxNB, pretty much anything that isn't just a normal man with a normal woman.
  2. I'll play a character of any gender and any orientation other than pure straight. I don't care if you have strong preferences for your main character, but be able to play sides of any gender and orientation. I promise to do the same.
  3. Despite the name of the game being romance, I need more to this story than pure romance. Some sort of action, conflict, excitement, otherworldly elements, etc.
  4. You won't be able to sell me on a modern realistic slice-of-life romance story. Please don't try.
  5. I am not really looking for smut to be a part of this story. Unless absolute magic happens between our characters, this will be fade to black.
  6. All the same, I think I'd prefer an 18+ partner.
  7. I'd enjoy having an active partner! If you're capable of giving me several (short!) posts a day, especially as we're just starting out, that'd be absolutely jazzy.
  8. One post a day is great too. :D
  9. If you'd prefer long, slow posts, that's not out of the question. Just less preferred.
  10. I'm fine with writing on the forum or over Discord. I would strongly prefer it not be through PMs.
  11. If you have it, I'd love to do our plotting over Discord, to facilitate more fluid conversation. However, this certainly isn't mandatory.

About the plot:
  1. I'll throw out some ideas, but I'm more than happy to make something from scratch. It's perfectly cool to message me with "Hi, I'd like to write, but I don't know what yet." I'll ask a bunch of questions, and then we'll make something together.
  2. You can also message me with your own ideas, so long as they fit the general requirements. I just can't promise I'll be interested.
  3. I really want our characters to be in sweet love. No love/hate relationships, jealousy, fear, or abuse, please!
  4. Despite that, having a bit of a dark/horror world is fine. Our characters being a bastion of caring in a cruel world is a-okay.
  5. I'm fine with polyamorous characters, as long as my/your character is their first priority, and their partner is okay with it, too.
  6. I'd love to include adventure or action in the story as well. However, that can be discussed as long as there's some source of outside conflict driving the plot.
  7. Let's love what we're going to write. That's the most important thing of all.
This has been way too many bullet points.

Got something in mind already? Excellent! Send a message my way!

Need a little brainstorming material? Look below:

• After an out of control Truck-san kills a college graduate who saved the lives of two teenage girls, he thinks his opportunity for the ultimate light novel life has finally come when the god of reincarnation promises to send him into a sword and sorcery world with a cheat. However, his wish for a peaceful and loving harem goes somewhat wrong when he realizes his cheat-like charm only works on other men.
    But maybe he’s more okay with this than he expected?!

• When the first real deep-dive VR game is released, its realism and excitement takes the world by storm, leading everyone to create second lives online. Secure in the security of an anonymous online identity, a gay/trans curious individual takes on a new avatar to see how it feels. They end up teaming up with another person, a confidently gay individual, and the two strike up a fast friendship, which feels like it may be something a bit more. However, an unexpected discovery leads the two to realize they’re actually classmates, and the sudden withdrawal of anonymity means the openly gay individual must fight with sweetness and affection to help their partner become more comfortable with their desires in a world outside the anonymity of online.

• A second-rate mage has always struggled to survive in a world overrun with people who want to make a living as a wizard, aided and guided by their animal familiar. However, things take a turn for the worse when their familiar suddenly disappears, leaving them alone.
    That is, until a strange, cheerful person shows up on their doorstep, dragging them off to a job at the largest wizarding company in the world. Determined to spare no expense in aiding the mage, their kindness and sweetness quickly sees the two becoming co-dependent, especially due to the strange sense of familiarity the mage feels towards the other person.

• Hidden under the radar of the Intergalactic Police, black market traders are in a unique position to act against the rules, a role full of both danger and profit. A black merchant thinks they’ve found the sale of their lives with a unique alien lifeform, never dreaming they’d instead end up falling in love with their former “merchandise”, hunted by both the police and their former colleagues.

• The only survivors after their sect’s obliteration at the hands of a rival group, two young disciples must venture out alone in a world dominated by powerful martial artists. With only each other to rely on, they have to fight for every opportunity that appears in front of them. They never expected that their growing relationship would make them uniquely suited for a dual martial arts that will allow them to one day stand above everyone in the world.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited: