2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
I'm about up to my eyeballs with lovable male characters that are every girl's dream! What I'm looking for now isn't a bad boy, but a crazy one! I'm looking for someone to play a male character that is obsessed, and borderline crazy with his obsession.

GXKCE.jpg

Personality: Kylee is a sweetheart who makes friends everywhere she goes, and more often than not leaves behind a string of broken hearts, although that is never intentionally. She's loyal to a fault, and her biggest flaw is that she tends to let people walk over her.

My character is just returning home from her first year of college, and she's not alone. She's bringing along her first, long-term boyfriend whom she has been dating since the beginning of the school year. The two plan on spending a month with her family before driving across the country to visit his.

I am looking for someone to play the character of her stalker, who has been obsessed with her since she was sixteen. He is absolutely obsessed with her, and believes that by watching her, he is protecting her in some twisted way. In the past he has intentionally ruined her relationships, usually by setting up the guys she is dating in some way. Now he has her new boyfriend to deal with, along with trying to find a way to make her his in the process.

My explanation is kind of blah, but I'm looking for someone who can give me at least two descriptive paragraphs. More is always welcomed, but two is my absolute minimum. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.