Looking for something dark and romantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sapphira_Roan

Original poster
I am hoping to find something romantic/dark. Anything from Vampires to Lucifer himself; He could totally have a teeny tiny soft(ish) side!

I do want romance, but I also want some hurt in there. Maybe forbidden love or hard decisions. I have a couple of little ideas running around in my head right now, it'll depend on what you want for the most part.

Also, I am looking to play female, but I do not shy from f//. So please PM me and maybe we can set up something fun.

I am hoping to find something romantic/dark. Anything from Vampires to Lucifer himself; He could totally have a teeny tiny soft(ish) side!

I do want romance, but I also want some hurt in there. Maybe forbidden love or hard decisions. I have a couple of little ideas running around in my head right now, it'll depend on what you want for the most part.

Also, I am looking to play female, but I do not shy from f//. So please PM me and maybe we can set up something fun.
I'm really interested in role-playing with the idea of a dark yet romantic story!

Ooh this sounds fun! I am wiling to do a f/f one if you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.