A Commissar in the making
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Online Availability
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari,
- I have a taste for any genre in some way, shape, or form. Though, I do have favourites out there. Sci-if being a big one. Romance, Fantasy, Alterative Universes, Horror, Twisted, Gory, Realistic, and Tragic being some of the other ones.
A Friendly welcome to all who clicked on this post.Hello, My name is Supremacy. I am looking for a partner to create some wonderful stories with, if the title wasn't obvious enough as it is.
Before we talk about all the little details, I will first talk a bit about myself to start things off. I used to be a member here a few years ago, but lost my password and my old email so I created a new account to hopefully get back into Roleplaying. I still remember how much fun and enjoyment came from it and I hope I'm not too rusty from the years of absence I had. I do have a job, so time is a bit limited for me, but I will try my damnest to stay regular, especially when I get going with roleplays again.
First, I will state a few things that I feel like I should note about myself, should you become interested in having me as a Roleplay partner. Let's make it in bullet point to keep things fresh, shall we?
- The most important one should go first I believe. I made a point about this earlier in the post, but I will say it again to put more empathize on it. I am rusty. It has been a good few years since I did any roleplays so be gentle with me.
- I am interested in most genres and will try anything at least once. I don't see why anyone will turn away something they haven't tried at least once. New experiences are always welcome.
- Though I don't mind more light-heart style of stories, I find pleasant and relaxing actually, I do tend to enjoy more stories with serious tones in them. A good mix of both is more than welcome, though.
- I will always try my best to reply as soon as I am able to, but there will be days where I just don't feel it. I'm sure we will have those days. At most, I can do 2-6 posts a day, with the number being smaller or higher depending on my mood. So if you prefer someone who posts a lot more often, then I might not be the right fit for you.
- I prefer to do more long term roleplays than short ones. Not much to say here, really. I just love enjoying something as long as I am able to without having it be too drawn out. It also allows me to be a lot more creative and think ahead of what else we could do with the story in general.
I say that about covers it. Or as much as my mind can think of at the moment, I'm sure I forgot about something, oh well. If I forgot then it must not be of that much importance anyways. Let's move on.
I do have a few preferences about my partner, though. One is about post length. I really don't mind if it is one paragraph, or a whole chapter, I love reading. I just want you to not sweat about it. I'm not going to bite your head off just because you aren't feeling up to typing up a storm. Nor am I going to tell you to slow down when you are drowning me in text. I will try my best to keep up with you or help you along, which ever it may be.
Another one would be about activity. I do know that people have lives outside of the internet, I do too, but if you are going to be off the site for a few days or so, please give me a heads up so I know. No one like to be left in the dark after all. Other than that, at least one post a day is welcome, though, like I said before, I'm not going to get on your case about missing a day.
Lastly, if you are bored of what we are doing, please speak up so we can change it or end it. I rather we both are enjoying it as much as the other one. I will fully understand and will have nothing against you, we are all friends here after all.
That's just about it, really. Now, let's get into the roleplay stuff. If you are still with me up to this point, thanks for taking your time to at least read this post!
- To start things off, if we are going to have romance in the roleplay, I'm perfectly fine with MxM, MxF, or FxF. I have no real preference to which we can do so it's your pick of the litter, my friend!
- I do like some fandoms, though, I am only comfortable doing some of them since I am afraid of messing up. The ones I am comfortable with doing are RWBY, Starcraft, Warhammer: Age of Sigmar, and My Hero Academia.
- I absolutely love sci-fi stuff. Either just future stuff, mech suits, space travel, or galactic empires, I love it. I also love fantasy, on either level of it. Romance is another big one, action, horror, gore, and anything dark are also on the list.
- I do have some plots that I have in mind that we could do, though, I am perfectly fine coming up with something together from scratch. The first one is centred around a young prince becoming a king far too early as he soon realizes the amount of responsibility it takes to be king. Another one is about this group of pirates raiding in a distant sector of space. They need to be fleshed out, but they can be starting points for something greater.
- One last thing, I prefer third-person than first-person when we do roleplay, but that's just me, I have no quarrels if you do.