1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
I'd like to try a few RP ideas that have been swirling around in my head for a while now, mostly romance, as I seem to be on a romance kick right now for some reason.

High School Romance - Taken
But with a slight twist. Both main characters will have abilities like Telekinesis, Telepathy, Pyrokinesis, Elemental manipulation etc. The school itself will be a regular high school and the main characters will be the only ones with abilities. Or so they think.

Demon/Human or Were-creature/Human - Taken
Although it won't be a simple they meet, they fall in love and have to hide it from the world, but it doesn't matter because they have each other sort of thing. I'm looking more at a love/hate relationship. Maybe the demon(or were-creature) kidnaps the human. Maybe it's an Arranged Marriage to bring peace between the two races.

Either idea can be M/F, M/M or F/F

I'll add more as more ideas hit me

Awesome! Which one do you want to do, or did you want to do both?

How about the High School romance one for now? I'll PM you in a bit and we can work out the details.

The second idea you have listed kind of reminds me of an old IC romance between one of my main characters, and that of a friend. Long running thing where they'd be all snuggly one moment, then fighting the next. Over time, her hell-hound had killed my human, reanimated him, and killed him again with loads of sentimental crap and softness in between. Definitely not a healthy relationship (More-so for my character), but a fun one.

If you're fine with maybe not so great quality, I'd maybe be interested in your RP that isn't already taken.

I'm fine with any quality as long as it's not written in chatspeak. :) So if you want to do that one, I'll PM you and we can work out some details ^^