Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
Ok first things first, I'm not the best writer, I can usually produce a solid 3 paragraphs for a post and longer if its an important sort of post. Second I'm not too comfortable playing a female character so I'll be playing a male character(I would prefer the other character to be female but I can work with male if need be). Other then that you need to be able to post at least once every 2 or 3 days preferably you could post once per day but I understand life happens.

The Topics (in order of favorites)​
Bioshock: I dont really know why but I have a big urge to RP 2 humans surviving in the underwater city of rapture.
Horror: I havent done much horror but I feel like I could play either the villain or victim. In general I just want to try this one out to see how I can do.
Metro: Basically the Metro series but with a few twists so its more enjoyable/interesting to play.
Zombies/End of the world: Like it says, if anyone has a different end of the world idea other then zombies just post it.
(Let me know if I suck at writing and what I can do better)

I haven't done a lot of horror, but I guess I could try it. I'm also game for the zombie apocalypse idea.

I'm up for any of these besides Metro..never played it

Hey Nick! If you've got room after these guys, I'd love to do a 1x1 with you. Both Bioshock and Zombies (Cataclysm?) sound fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.