Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oceania

Original poster
I am searching for someone to role play with. I have a few plot ideas that I want to put out there as examples of some of the things I come up with. If you're interested in role playing one or more of these ideas with me, don't hesitate to message me! I am always open to new RP ideas too.

Addams Family RP: Story line flexible
Wednesday is all grown up and begins to feel restless at the Addams mansion. Entering the world of witchcraft and boys has never been harder! But one day Wednesday meets (your male character) and the two just can't stand each other. (your character here) is the son of Morticia's good friend Undina, and comes from (pick a place) to learn hereditary Witchcraft. But when Gomez goes missing, they must find a way to ward of a great many threats: tax collectors, well-wishers, and the occasional con artist.

Western Gothic RP: (story line flexible)
A western town set in the late 1890's and the west is full of outlaws and gunslingers. (Person A) is a bounty hunter just trying to make a few dollars off the hangman's noose. (Person B) is a saloon waitress that knows anyone and everyone in the rundown boomtown of Dead Water. (Person A) is looking for a couple of rogues who owe him a debt of some sort and he enlists the help of (Person B). Then they go on an adventure to reclaim (person A)'s lost property.

Medieval RP: Noblewoman/ bad knight (or good)
Set in Arthurian England in the year 1032 AD. Noble woman runs away from arranged marriage and goes Camelot to seek a position as a lady in waiting. On the way to her destination, she finds a dying knight, wounded harshly in battle. He makes her swear to give him an honorable burial and to take his armor and horse and avenge his death. On the way she meets a knight who is also going to Camelot to partake in the annual joust. He discovers that she is a woman and the rest of the story revolves around the lady trying to figure out who killed the knight in the woods, get revenge on his killer, and with the help of knight #2, keep her identity a secret.

Siren/ Vampire Sailor Romance RP: (I want this to be somewhat gothic and Horror (think pirates of the Caribbean meets Crimson Peak)) Will be multiple characters
The story is set in 17th​ century France and the ship Lucretia is about to make port at the city of Saint Brieuc. (Person A), is a vampire that is thoroughly sick of immortality, he decides to go to sea. He boards the Lucretia and works as part of the crew. One day the ship is ambushed by pirates and (persona A) is taken hostage along with everyone else. A siren helps him escape, and they wash up on an Island in the Caribbean. They have to evade the pirate captain since he wants to be immortal too, by drinking the tears of a siren. The siren and the vampire find the island and look for an artifact that can give them back their mortality.(I'm planning this to be a long role play, so only committed RPers

Witch/ Voodoo Man Romance/Mystery RP: (think American horror story meets Disney's "princess and the frog" meets NCIS/Supernatural)
Seraphine St. Claire is a free spirited witch practicing in Chicago's underground. She also acts as an occasional consultant to the CPD on things of a more supernatural nature. (Person B) is a louisana- bred-to-the-bone voodoo man, who's distant aunt died of mysterious cause. When Seraphine's and (person B)'s paths unexpectedly cross, sparks fly, and rivalries smolder. Can they work together to solve the case, and to stop a serial killer in his tracks? ( quality writing required).

Vampire/vampire MxF/FxF/MxM: Totally open on this one. (Think interview with a vampire meets the New Dracula Untold w/Luke Evans meets Underworld)
1300's to present. Two vampires go through history trying to keep a low profile, but somehow it always backfires. Their loved ones all died many years ago and there is nothing left to live for. But there is hope! And ancient artifact that unleashed the plague of the first vampire curse might be the key to their salvation. A long time ago a monk found the artifact and unleashed the curse of the vampire, which took hold of his son. The monk shattered the artifact and travelled his entire life in penance for his curiosity and turning his son into a monster, hiding the shattered remains all over the world so that no one could ever draw up such an evil again. Or so the legend goes. But the artifact when put together again has the power to draw in the curse, so the two vamps have to travel to the 7 corners of the earth to find the pieces and gain their mortality back.

A little bit about me :)
I am currently in college going for a Bachelor of Fine Arts and I'm 20 years old, female. I tend to get busy with my school work towards the end of fall and might not be on as much then, but I will try to be fast in my replies. I'm a huge creative writing junky and I love to come up with new exciting ideas, now to find someone to rp with:)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.