1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for someone to roleplay with

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pilot, Dec 31, 2011.

1. I am ah, really shy, and kind of a pushover, so please, try not to push me to get to do things, because even if I am not comfortable, I do have a very tough time saying no!

Anyways, I would very much like to roleplay with you.

At the moment, I would be interested in an original plot, preferably based around people who have music in their life, in the modern day, though I am certainly alright with the future, as well. Alternatively, I like dystopia, post-apocalypse, government conspiracy, all that, so long as it is not too terribly reminiscent of things I have tried before. Certain fandoms are also fair game, I do suppose (Teen Titans, Harry Potter, Cave Story, Witch Hunter Robin, etc.).

Realistically, I do aim to please. If you have something that you are craving, I am most likely willing to try it.

Um, other things. I play male by default, but will play female upon request. I do not mind romance in most any form, but I am very poor at smut, and would rather not improve on such at the given time.

And I write a lot.
    A lot.

Probably too much. Maybe not too much.

But I am adaptable. I do want to have fun, and I do not want to make anyone uncomfortable.

I guess this is the cue for people to come in and state their interest? I hope.

2. I would roleplay with you. I do not have any plots on my mind at the moment however. I'm a very good modern roleplayer, and I am gender versatile. You mentioned a music-related modern roleplay in your post - perhaps we can plot around that and give this a shot? I am certainly open to whatever you may have in mind.

3. Oh, lovely. I was honestly not expecting anyone to jump at my music adoration. Really, I am up for anything that relates to music. Classically trained orchestra folk, opera singers, famous or not-so-famous rock band, anything really. Usually I am most inclined towards rock sorts of groups, a musician and fan, a couple of people from the same band, or friends in different groups, etc.

I am not terribly picky, just let me know what sounds good to you.

4. I'm not too picky either, but I only know about a few instruments, and I'm not very "up" on the music lingo. I barely get by learning things on my bass guitar. ^^;

So, if you want, we can plot through PM?