Looking for someone to play male

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SecretsLiesMurder

Hey there! I am looking for someone who will be willing to play the male character for my romance high school role-play plots.

A bit about me
- I do have lots of free time, and do respond multiple times a day.
- If I am uninterested in the role-play anymore, I will leave without telling you. Sorry, that is just how I am. I tend to loose interest easily, so keep things going please.
- I write a lot when I role-play, and can get very descriptive.
- I am on central time zone, just a fair warning
- I do mostly anime role-plays, but I can do realistic
- I do accept requests for role-plays.

What I am looking for
- Someone who can match my replies and mirror them.
- Someone who is willing to play male
- Someone who can keep things interesting.
- Someone who can reply more than once a day [If you cannot, that is fine too, but I would prefer to have multiple replies in a day.]

Here are the plots

1.) And You Are?​

"I just can't get my head around it. You are oddly familiar." He spoke, as his eyes just stared at her. She simply smiled at him.​
"I'm sorry, but we have never met." She turned away from him, and walked down the hallway of the second floor of the highschool. Leaving him alone, as he watched her walk away from him.​

He was Mr. Popular in school. Every guy wanted to be him, and every girl wanted to be with him. He was a star basketball player in the small town. When the new girl arrives at the school, he realizes that she is the friend he had in elementary school. When he confronts her about it, she claims she doesn't know who he is. Will he find out the reason she can't remember was due to a car accident and he has to make her remember, or will he try to make her fall in love with him by keeping their past a secret?​

Alternate: Reverse the roles of the male and female. ​

2.) You're a God?​
"Promise not to scream." He begged, as he was doubled over in pain. She rushed to his aid, and looked over at the demons attacking.​
"You're hurt! What are those things?!" She screamed for an answer. He looked up at her, and gave a weak smile.​
"I'm a god." He responded quietly.​

Everything was just normal for her. She had no problems in her life, and her career for art was well on its way. School was great, yes the other teenage girls were mean, but she never really had to deal with them much. It wasn't until a young man saved her from a bus coming her way, when her life really switched around. He enrolled into her school, and all her classes. He would follow her home, and anywhere else she went. Finally, she confronted him, and he told her she was in great danger. She didn't believe him until an attack of demons started raging spiritual war on the school, and killing the students off, and wait, she can see spirits now?​

3.) Why are you so annoying?​

"I thought God banishing me down here was a good thing, and then I find out Lucifer sent you down here too?!" She crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at him.​
"Hey, Princess! This isn't my idea of fun either! I could be out drinking sake with my ladies, but I'm suck here with a flat chest!" He snapped back at her.​
"Flat chest?! Sorry, asshole! No girl would ever want to date you!" She turned her back on him.​

The two fought all the time. He was a demon general under Lucifer, while she was a high class angel warrior for God. The two would fight and destroy the spiritual world over and over. Towns and forests for miles would be up in smoke and flames. Finally Lucifer and God made a choice together, and sent both the generals to the human world. As seventeen year old teenagers, enrolled into a high school. Even there, they would fight, arguing with each other. They joined the same clubs and fought over who was better, until each club kicked them out one by one. Though they didn't admit it, they were secretly growing feelings for each other.​

4.) Wait, you can see me?​

"You actually know my name?" She asked him, surprised he was talking to her.​
"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" He laughed a little, then smiled at her.​

He was the most popular boy in school. All the girls hung around him, and wanted to be with him. He didn't even have to flirt. She, on the other hand, was the opposite. She was an outcast, and didn't fit in. No one acknowledged that she was even there. She was sitting alone in the hallway after school was let out. It was raining, and she was afraid of thunder storms. He stayed behind to work on student council things when he saw her. He made the effort to speak with her, then after that, wouldn't leave her alone. Why does everyone get the feeling they will get together? ​

You may suggest one you want to do as well. I am up for anything.​

I'll do plot number 2 with you ^^

Plot #3 and #4 definitely appeal to me, if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.