Looking for someone to play male character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I'm looking for someone to play the role of a male character in the idea that I have below, please let me know if interested!

Time means nothing to the timeweavers. The people who use the threads of time to create the mortal world below them, the ones that constantly are keeping track of both life and death to balance it out. One timeweaver though enjoys the cutting of the time threads more than the stitching of the time threads. She seeks to watch the mortals die every time she cuts a thread that represents a human life. But one life on the mortal world is not human and cannot have their time thread cut, which certainly makes the timeweaver of death interested in him.

This sounds interesting it reminds me of a Greek myth. The details escape me, but I would love to play through this plot with you.

I know exactly which Greek myth your talking about it came to mind when writing this! Anyways shall we talk more over pm?

damn I'm too late I had a perfect original character as well TT

Your still welcome to do the rp with me, I'm always open to multiples

well i don't do group rps is that okay a 1x1 pm?

Well its suppose to be, I meant multiples of the same rp, but either way yes of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.