10pm-5am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, uhhh...
Yo! I only have one craving at the moment, so I'll try to keep it interesting. You can call me Angel, and this is what I'm lookin' for:

Prince x Assassin: (MxF)
- Plot details are a bit scarce here, tbh. If you're willing to work with me, I'd love to talk the intricacies out with ya. That aside, the RP takes place in a pretty nice kingdom. It serves as a trading hub to many other kingdoms, and is regarded as neutral territory overall. Peace is the rule, and it's generally followed (aside from ruffians, crime, etc. That's just a fact of life). The kingdom (I'll just call it "Center" for now; we can come up with a name when it's necessary) suffered a sad loss of its fine king, leaving his wife a widow, and his son the throne. The king may have been old, but he was healthy as a horse, so some people have suspicions despite the castle staff insistence that he died of natural causes. Nobody claims to know for sure.

Now the prince is on the fast track to the coronation, and for one reason or another, someone wants him dead. I know, I know, "It's totally because the queen wants the throne and she's a greedy little-" I'm just gonna cut you off there. If you RP with me, you better lose your expectations. I like to give cliche plots a good working over, so don't be fooled! Anyways, that's where you come in. I'll provide the circumstance, you provide the killer, and we'll work our way from there. If you want more specific details, PM me!

- Here's some personal baggage of mine that I'd like to weigh in. I'm not an NSFW type of guy. Characters will be 18+, but smexy-times will be limited to fade-to-black IF THEY HAPPEN AT ALL. I'm a fluffy dude. Lots of fluff. Not lots of smut. Ty. <3

- As I list above, this is gonna be primarily a MxF romance RP. It's what I'm craving on an intense level, so...I mean, it's gonna happen. That said, you can play more than one character, and I plan on doing the same. It's no problem to expand the world as we see fit; that's what we'll be discussing in PM at some point, I'm sure. The more characters we add, the more opportunities for different romances. MxM? FxF? All fine. Just keep the main plot MxF with me, please?

- I don't expect you to meet a set length of post. I DO expect a solid grasp of English and how to write it. Nothing is more disheartening than writing with someone who just doesn't have a strong sense of...y'know... words.

- Lastly, let's take this slow, dude! Don't come in here talkin' about the multiverse and how it ties in with a shy li'l prince and an assassin. We'll walk through this together, door by door. Week by week.

I have a few characters that would fit the female assassin type. Will this be fantasy based or realistic?

Heya hey! This request is now closed! Thanks for your responses, everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.