Looking for someone to join existing pm roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Tuesday

Demon Queen
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
My roleplay partner and I are looking for someone to join our roleplay and play the son of our main characters. The son already has a name, but appearance has not been assigned! The roleplay involves vampires, so we want someone who will fit in with us! Please ask questions, and let me know if you are interested!

This belongs to Group Advertising.

That being said...

... what other conditions are there? Is this long-term?

I didn't know where to put it in the first place so it went here.

So far the term of it is completely undecided as there is so far so much new things to do. We simply would like someone that is willing to join us and take on the role of the son.

I may be interested how old is the son supposed to be?

Well there was a time skip from before he was born to several years after. Perhaps four or five years of age, his name is Dimitri.

So I would have to play a 5 year old vampire.

Most likely, I hope that isn't too much of a problem

Its kind of hard to play a character that's a five year old mainly because I don't think to many people make there characters that old the youngest my characters have ever been is 14.

It would be possible to further the year skip, it would complicate plans that are already in place but nothing that can't be worked out.

Well if you want to send me a invite to the current RP I can take a look at the Dimitri and see what I can do. And if I can see the way things are I may be able to work on playing a younger version.

Alright no problem!

Take a look!

Reactions: Sav
Got it covered! But thanks for showing interest!

Reactions: Sav
Status
Not open for further replies.