Looking for someone to join existing pm roleplay!

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Naomi Tuesday, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My roleplay partner and I are looking for someone to join our roleplay and play the son of our main characters. The son already has a name, but appearance has not been assigned! The roleplay involves vampires, so we want someone who will fit in with us! Please ask questions, and let me know if you are interested!
  2. This belongs to Group Advertising.

That being said...

... what other conditions are there? Is this long-term?
  3. I didn't know where to put it in the first place so it went here.

So far the term of it is completely undecided as there is so far so much new things to do. We simply would like someone that is willing to join us and take on the role of the son.
  4. I may be interested how old is the son supposed to be?
  5. Well there was a time skip from before he was born to several years after. Perhaps four or five years of age, his name is Dimitri.
  6. So I would have to play a 5 year old vampire.
  7. Most likely, I hope that isn't too much of a problem
  8. Its kind of hard to play a character that's a five year old mainly because I don't think to many people make there characters that old the youngest my characters have ever been is 14.
  9. It would be possible to further the year skip, it would complicate plans that are already in place but nothing that can't be worked out.
  10. Well if you want to send me a invite to the current RP I can take a look at the Dimitri and see what I can do. And if I can see the way things are I may be able to work on playing a younger version.
  11. Alright no problem!
  12. Take a look!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hey there, are you still looking? I have lots of characters that are small children so I could definitely manage it.
  14. Got it covered! But thanks for showing interest!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.