2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
I really love making moodboards for certain things in my rps, one being nurseries as I find it hard to find images of one that match what I want. I'm not good at finding images that mesh well together and organizing it in a good way. This was the best I could make after hours of trying and it's oof:

png_20220714_170046_0000.png

The nursery them I'm looking for is either ocean, stars/space or a combination of both

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
That's actually pretty good, I must admit but I can try to help you out and will do so this weekend when I am off of work. 😊

I think it looks very nice, actually!

Though I did try recreating it through a grid template in Canva, here’s the result;
BFF9359B-4A7A-426E-BC1C-7665A650082A.jpeg
I have no idea if it’s the kind of mood board you’re looking for, but if you like it, you’re free to use it

Though I did try recreating it through a grid template in Canva, here’s the result;
View attachment 231555
I have no idea if it’s the kind of mood board you’re looking for, but if you like it, you’re free to use it
Omg thats so cute!!! Thank you for complimenting mine >~< I'm probably too harsh on myself

View attachment 231555
Omg thats so cute!!! Thank you for complimenting mine >~< I'm probably too harsh on myself
It’s all good, let me know if you need anything else :)

Reactions: Sorrelfur