1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking For Someone To Draw My A Few OC's

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HollowSoul, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Hey there I am having trouble finding someone who is willing to draw a few of my main Oc Rp chars for me. I am really hoping someone would be up for it for me? I can't draw myself and its driving me nuts wanting to get my characters out of my head. If your up for doing this for me please let me know. I would love to hear back from you and to discuss ideas, I love artists who like to share their ideas with me as well. Anyways I happily await to here back from you, many of my chars have been in my head for years now.

2. Still looking, someone please.

3. SOME PLEASE HELP A BROKE ME?!

4. Someone please I am desperate

5. if i could draw i would but i can't draw to save my life
    hope you find some one

6. Hello, friend! Maybe throw some description my way? I'll see if I can't whip something up. If you wanna see what I can do here is my Devart profile. http://charlette-cheshire.deviantart.com/

Please mention me when you respond.