Looking for some Yaoi Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MsGrimm

Original poster
It's been awhile since I've been in an Iwaku RP and have been meaning to for awhile now. I work noon to 9pm central time so I'm more of a night owl. Right now I don't have a particular plot in mind, but am looking for something Yaoi-related as the title suggests. I prefer to write with someone who can write at least one lengthy paragraph and possibly play the role of more than one character at a time. I try to post as frequently as possible and love to chat withe most, but am also interested in switches. Incest isn't out of the question but a really good plot has to bring out the reasoning behind it.

If you're interested, please feel free to give writing ideas and we can discuss them in the thread. I'm willing to take on more than one RP at a time.

If you've already created a thread feel free to link me to them.

I do have a couple of ideas now that I've thought about it. One is about a jrock band that lives together and another is about a group of friends that are going on a post-high school road trip before college starts.

Here are some ideas that have been floating around in my head:

A relationship where both people are pretty messed in the head (don't really know how to communicate/don't believe they are really in love/etc.). Love Pet Shop. Two smitten people of different races back when racism was "allowed". A war veteran dealing with PTSD and/or paranoia while living with his family or meeting someone new. Geisha x modern rock/punk/rebel dude.

All of these can be yaoi except for the geisha one. :P

I have some ideas and they can be found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.