No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
I had this idea for a basic RP, that can be developed into a more advanced RP over time. The basic premise is a RP about the Witchers before the great fall of the schools and monsters. When Monsters and Witchers were aplenty.

A wealthy very important man hires 1 Witcher From Each School to take on an important task.

More than likely, these schools would be open;

Wolf, Griffin, Manticore, Viper, and Bear.

Where as myself already considered making a Cat School Witcher, you know before they were all murdery

I finally have an idea, constructed a bit;

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Account of a Drunk[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was something he was certain of. That not common street beggar could have committed such an atrocious act. Unless common drunks were secretly now powerful magicians. Chadwick Belmont of Benevier tapped his fingers on his strong wooden desk waiting for his guards to bring in the filthy peasant through double doors. Quickly the oak doors swung open, as men in heavy boots, and heavy arms dragged in a man caked in layers of dirt and ragged clothes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Chadwick raised a hand towards a seat, though he knew he'd more than likely regret the decision. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Name," Chadwick demanded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Bernard sir," the filthy man replied with an idle sober slur.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You were witness to the incident?" Chadwick asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aye sir in a way sir," Bernard responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"In a way?" Chadwick asked with a raised brow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aye sir, it tis like this sir. One minutes I waz drowning my sorrows away inna bottle, when it all went dark like, when I came around no one was there,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Baron Belmont merely frowned at the beggar. This was all that was left of Ahn Na Dym? A lack of cohesive information from a drunk.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why didn't you disappear?" Chadwick asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Dunno sir," Bernard responded, "Lying where I's fell sir."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Chadwick bit his lip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're of no use to me," Chadwick told the beggar, his guards were looking at him for some kind of command, "House him in the poor section. That's his payment for his ordeal."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The guards bowed. While Chadwick looked out the windows of his estate. It wasn't like he had no reason to be concerned. Ahn Na Dym wasn't the only village to have disappeared. In fact he would have had believed it was legends and myth if Ahn Na Dym hadn't vanished in the way it did. Supposedly Dwindle Bright had disappeared in such a manner centuries ago. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Though Dwindle Bright left no witnesses. Still he was afraid of a repeated episode. Ahn Na Dym was several miles away from Belmont, however, he feared his own village could disappear wherever it the other villages may be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He'd have to hire someone who could investigate this situation. Perhaps a Witcher or two. [/BCOLOR]

Alright, consider me fairly interested. Are we sticking with canon all the way - as in, no female Witchers?

Status
Not open for further replies.