Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Takashi

Original poster
Hmm... introductions... uhh, well, I've been writing random shit for about 5 years now? I started RPing somewhere around 3 years ago, so I'm not exactly a noob, but not that experienced either. My comfort zone as far as plots and such are medieval, fantasy, supernatural, and sci-fi elements. So if you're here for smut or something, you should probably just move on. I think that's enough. Phew. Now on to the important stuff.

• Please don't godmod the shit out of your character XD. I think this pretty much goes without saying, but I need something to fill up this post eh?

• This is kind of weird apparently, seeing as pretty much everyone can play multiple genders, but I've literally never played a female character before. So umm, I can try, but don't expect me to be any good at it.

• It'd be really nice if you just told me you've lost interest instead of dropping off the face of the Earth. By this same token, I'll try not to suddenly go on hiatus or something without telling you.

• If you're starting to get bored with our RP, tell me! We can work things out.

• I've noticed in myself that I tend to go with certain stereotypes, those being: the stoic quiet guy, introvert, sarcastic one, sometimes even the arrogant asshole. So yeah, just so you guys know before asking me to be some social butterfly, I will indeed be terrible at it.

• As far as gender pairings go, that doesn't really matter much to me. I can add bits of romance if you want, but no smut. Also, my characters are pretty much always straight.

• If I think of anything more, I'll put it in here. Otherwise, I think this is it for this tab.

• Things inside double parentheses (( )) are just extra info to take note of.

All plots can be changed, and I'm willing to try almost any plot you guys can come up with if you like.

Monster x Monster Hunter

((This can be anything from demons, vampires, nagas, etc. It really doesn't matter.))

One night while doing your job the monster in question, cornered or otherwise beaten, convinces you to give them a single chance to prove that they can coexist with humans. The hunter agrees on the condition that the monster will henceforth be under the hunter's supervision. Who knows what will happen?

Monster x Human

((Once again, can be anything classed as a monster.))

Somehow or another a monster ends up living with a human. Many shenanigans are in store, and perhaps some hardship for the human. Living with something like this? There is sure to never be a dull moment.

Human x Human

One human who suddenly manifests strange powers somehow finds out that there is another one like them, and at the same school? What luck. Or is it? The other, who has been hiding it for some time now, is in for one wild ride.

Pairings without a thought-out plot. (Basically I don't know a good plot for them.)

Knight x Thief

Runaway Royalty x Renegade

Fallen Royalty x Commoner

Imperial Guard x Would-be Assassin

War prisoner x Caretaker

Demon x Demon

Demon x Human

Angel x Angel

Angel x Human

Demon x Angel

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Reaper x Reaper

Reaper x Human

Deity x Mythical being ((of choice))

Deity x Deity

Deity x Human

Any given monster x Any given monster

[Apocalypse Survival] Human x Human

(Almost) Anything else you can think of! \⊙vv⊙/

• Gah, I think I'm done with this. Ok ok, time to let the RPs begin! Anyways, perhaps some of you no-lifers like me lovely people will end up as my RP partner. Yeah, I didn't have much to say. Not entirely sure why I made a new tab for this, but why the hell not eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Queenslayer
I think I may have some plots you may enjoy all based in medieval fantasy.

Nice, just shoot me a PM with them in it and we can start plotting.

Hey! I'm always down for an apocalyptic survival, so if you're down for doing one with me that'd be neat.

Hey! I'd be interested in doing a vampire x human, if you want me to shoot you a PM?

Heyo le Mayo, I'd be down for that monster x monster hunter, if you're up. See what I did there? Eh?

Why am I like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.