Looking for some RP partners! (F Please and Thank you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku942

As the title says... I'm looking for some people to RP with. I haven't RP'ed in quite some time and I missed it to much. soooooo you can call me a little rusty. XD

I will be playing Male if it's MxF

Well lets start off by saying I'm willing to do a MxF pairing or FxF but I usually like MxF better! I like to get creative with my characters in my RPs... SOOOOOO they can range from human to anthros (I just think human RPs can be so boring sometimes... if you need me to describe what my characters look like feel free to ask) depending on the RP. I will Reply once a day or more if we are both on at the same time. I'm almost always on skype so if we RP enough and you wanna start using that because you enjoy RPing with me so much and can't wait for that next post. XD

All I really ask out of my partner is that they
1. use some sort of OOC when not in character
2. No chat speak in the RP unless the character is actually saying something such as "Lol"
3.IDC how literate you are or arn't... just give me something to work with (if you can) and I'll be happy.I understand one liners happen because things can't be thought of but if you're only posting once a day or every other day then I expect more.
4. I don't want the RP just being smut... need some story XD
5.Be creative and have fun because I'm more of a passive RPer >.>

Roleplays I'm looking for

-Rune Factory (I like making OCs though.I love the games way to much XD)
-Medieval Fantasy
-Modern Fantasy
-Future Fantasy (spaceships and stuffs are awesome :P)

as you can tell I love me some fantasy RPs!

Some Forbidden love RPs
-brother x sister
-Cousin x Cousin
-Sister x Sister
I know I'm forgetting some so i'll add more as I think of them.

I may wanna do some suggestions(if it's not on my list) cuz I can't think of any other RPs I wanna do at the moment.

Sorry for the short list of RPs though :(

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I like to RP using PMs because... well I get embarrassed knowing other people are read my posts. I know it's dumb but I can't help it. x.x

Anywho feel free to inbox me if you're interested and post any questions you have here or inbox me the questions... either way is fine :D

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a modern fantasy then? 8D

Awesome, I've got to be going to work for a bit, but when I return I'll send you a PM with some ideas on it! 8D

Really interested in brother x sister RP...>x<;
Is the spot already taken?

Okay everyone I am going to sleep. I will be back on tomorrow! if anyone else wants to RP just PM me.

Good morning everyone who looks at my thread! It's friday almost noon but man do I feel great. I'm up for more RP partners so please PM me with ideas and/or suggestions.

Okay really interested in a furry/scifi RP so someone please PM me cuz I really really wanna do one.

I'd be willing to do a furry rp with you but I'm not all that good with scifi. If you have a plot, I'd love to hear it, but, like I said, I'm not all that great at it. ^^"

I'd be willing to do a furry rp with you but I'm not all that good with scifi. If you have a plot, I'd love to hear it, but, like I said, I'm not all that great at it. ^^"
uh it doesn't have to be scifi we could do something else if you'd like

I'd be interested in the furry scifi but I don't do FxF....usually. Also I find playing humans to be boring too. I understand that pain all too well.

I'd be interested in the furry scifi but I don't do FxF....usually. Also I find playing humans to be boring too. I understand that pain all too well.

sure I don't mind a MxF was just in the mood for a FxF but I can deal with it XD

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.