Looking For Some RP Fun

M

mystery7

Original poster
Hi, I'm mystery7 and I'm looking for some partners to get back into RPing. I am a bit rusty but I can become a very dedicated writing partner. I am most comfortable with writing one to a few paragraphs per reply but I try to mirror my partner's length. I can be very active daily. I like to use Discord but if you want to e-mail that is fine too. Here is a quick list of some of the things I like:

Romance (MxM and or MxF)
Slice of life
Muscled Men
Monsters
Aliens
Gods

We can use Discord now so we can do it there if you like too. If anyone wants me to create a character profile or original character for the RP now I have to warn you now that isn't my best. I can try now but a warning there is no 100% chance I will achieve it now. I usually use art and/or pictures to fill in the blanks and I just wing it. I am very lousy with fandoms so if you want to try one you have been warned.

Now I know life for everyone including me will happen including me so when we RP so if you need more time or need to pause that is fine but let me know. I just don't like it when I say hello or how you doing when I see you online and I get ignored. I hate it the most when someone agrees to RP with me and then goes quiet on me just for the fun of it. If our tastes don't connect then that is fine and be honest just don't block me if it doesn't work out.

Hey

Im into more bad boy rps but Im fine with other rps too.
I have discord and I would love to do it there
If you agree, you can PM me for my Discord ID

What do you like to do with bad boys and what ideas you like now? Just checking before we continue on.