...Looking for some romance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JovenMaria

Original poster
Before I get started, I do have a few rules to consider before RolePlaying with me.

1. Be honest with me. If you don't want to continue our RP, just let me know. I'll understand if it's not something you want to do at the moment or you are busy in IRL. Though, if is something related to my style of roleplaying, then let me know. I accept constructive criticism openly and without offense.

2. Try not to give me one-liners all the time. I understand if that is mostly your style and I also give them sometimes, but most of the time I like to read a post with a little more description and depth. I always try to match the length of my partners post or give a little bit more.

3. No smut roleplays. I'm just to uncomfortable being explicit and all that....

4. I'm just going to say that I just came back from a long time off of roleplaying. And there are somethings that I still need to work on, so if you have any constructive criticism or advice, I'll take 'em with no offense. I used to have an old account but I deleted, so I decided to open this one and start fresh.

5. I'm very open-minded about what to roleplay but giving a fair warning: I struggle with fighting scenes. I like fantasy, modern scifi and school settings the most but I'm open to try anything else since I really want to expand my horizons. Also, I only play straight couples, however, I don't have anything against LGBT people.

6. Just so you know, I only play female roles. I just find it hard to play a male since I'm a female myself.

7. And finally, if you are below 17 do not reply to this because in all honesty, I wouldn't feel comfortable roleplaying any kind of romance with kids below 17, since I'm 20. Also, I have little brothers, and would simply be uncomfortable if I roleplay a romantic scene with someone I know is their age.

So, I do have some ideas but to be blunt; in my opinion, I'm not good brainstorming plots. Here are some of them.

1. Both the characters are leaders of their own gang but the female character always disguise herself as a male when dealing with gang things. Both groups would fight for territory but they would always end up in a draw. One day, the male character decides to follow his rival and finds out about her secret. (This would help me to practice on my fighting scenes...)

2. An innocent girl witnesses a murder done by a famous Yakuza leader and to stop her from reporting him to the police, he forces her to marry him.

3. Characters 1 and 2 meet in a rough manner and instantly disliked each other. However, they soon find out that they have to share a room at the co-ed dorm. At first they complained a lot, but as time passes they start knowing more of each other and soon start developing feelings for one another.

4. Both characters have been friends since childhood. Neither have been lucky in the love department but, even though they do everything together, they don't see each other as couple material. But one day, the Male Character has to baby-sit his nephew or niece and since he didn't know how to work with kids, he ask the Female Character to help him. Seeing how good she is with his niece/nephew, he starts seeing her differently. Was the girl he was looking for, been in front of him all along?

5. Character 1 has been a piano enthusiast since she was little but she never had the talent for it. Now that she was in high school, she wanted to start learning the basics of it but she had no clue as to who might teach her. Character 2 is considered the prodigy of the school for his talent on the piano, however he has lost inspiration and motivation to continue. But one afternoon, he saw a girl trying to play a basic song and was moved because, even though the song was not played very well, it still held such emotions that he hadn't heard in such a long time. Has he found his inspiration?

6. Here are some plots that I found when browsing through Tumblr and I really want to try them out. I wrote them on my first blog entry, just cause I wanted to write a blog entry...

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-blog-entry/plot-ideas-that-ive-found-on-tumblr.6955/
More Coming Soon....

Anyways, those are my ideas as of now. I know they are very simple and common, but I think we can elaborate on them more together if you like. Also, if you have any idea just inbox me and we can work on it. You can also, leave a reply on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'm interested in this. Perhaps we can do a plot like this?

Character 1 and Character 2 are secretly Nekos (you can look that up on Google but basically that have cat ears and tail) and they recently learn that they are both Nekos so they help each other keep there secret with no plan to fall in love with each other. But as they start to help each other out they start to realize they start to develop feeling for each other. This takes place in a high-school probably in Japan. And also I don't really have any experience with romance (well maybe if you think SAO romance XD) so you may give me pointers on this kind of stuff, I will not be a offended. I love me some modfan :D

Reactions: JovenMaria
Just so your aware I'm 13.

Last edited:
Oh, thank you. I was not aware you were 13. I was just focusing on just replying to all my alerts and PMs that I didn't check. If that's the case, I don't think I'd be comfortable, roleplaying romance with you. It's not that I don't want to roleplay with you, it's just that I wouldn't feel comfortable with the romance. I'm soo sorry...

OK, I totally understand :)

The first one sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.