FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance is at the top. just about everything else is next.
I am looking for a couple 1x1 romance rp partners that have an idea that they would like to try or would like to think of something together. I will do mature or non-mature. I only play male characters and I do not do yaoi roleplays. I would like someone who is flexible about post length because I can not always do long post since I am sometimes on my phone and not on a computer. Please send me a message or post on here if you are interested.

I am interested. We will probably have to think of something together for I am not the greatest at figuring something out on my own. I am okay with one-liners from time to time, because sometimes it is all you need.
And I am glad you do male, for I am better at female.

I'd love to do a romance rp! They're my favorite :) all I play is female so you playing male works wonderfully! Recently I've been big on forbidden love romances if you're interested in that, if not we can think of something else :)

Hello if you're still interested I would love to come up with something together with you if you don't mind x3

I'm trying to find someone to role play with, anyone willing to help me out?

I love romance rps :3 I love playing females rather than males :P if you wish to rp with me hit me up with a pm. I also do have an rp idea if ur intrested ^^

oooh! throw ideas at me! I understand about shorter posts and being on your phone!

I'm up for a romance RolePlay! Cx thoughs are my favorites.
I am looking for a couple 1x1 romance rp partners that have an idea that they would like to try or would like to think of something together. I will do mature or non-mature. I only play male characters and I do not do yaoi roleplays. I would like someone who is flexible about post length because I can not always do long post since I am sometimes on my phone and not on a computer. Please send me a message or post on here if you are interested.
up

Alrighty, this is sounding awesome!
Want to work on an idea together? I can understand your problems with using a phone and short post length, I have the same thing sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.