Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Work has been getting busy, so please forgive me if I vanish. I’ll respond soon enough. If not just bump me!
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Horror, Romance, Mystery, Modern, Slice of Life, Drama, Mature, Historical, Apocalyptic, Low Fantasy
Hey everyone! I'm always open for a good juicy romance roleplay. And lately I've been craving it more and more.
Sooo, hit me up if you're interested!

I Just want to clarify before anything this, I can't play guy's well, so I'm looking for someone who can play a Male character.

1. No FxF please.
  2. I am over 18 which means, if you want to do mature themes (which I'm more than willing to do) , then I would want you to be 18 or older.
  3. My rules are Simple and short. I don't really want any one liners. I understand that writers block happens, but please tell me if something comes up and you don't understand anything. I'll help!
  4. And lastly, try to have good grammar. It doesn't mean that everyone has to be perfect, mistakes are mistakes, and everyone makes them. I just mean. u cant do tis stuff.

Romance is my big weaknesses. I love role playing anything romance. Adding drama to it can be very fun and very interesting. Arguments, tension! Mystery too! So, I have a little bit of everything in my ideas.

Here are my ideas, if you would like to do one, or have one of your own, message me and we will talk about it!

* Forbidden romance *

Like Romeo and Juliet, or any other type of romance that would be looked down upon, like teacher x student or prince x servant, rich x poor. Something that would have romantic tension.

(This idea is new!)
*The night before*

Muse A is dating someone but after a terrible fight with their significant other, muse A decided to go out for a drink. Muse B was already at the bar. Muse A met Muse B and they hit it off, getting drinks, dancing and laughing the whole night.

After a night of drinking all out (Muse A And Muse B) wake up together in bed. Not at someone's home, at a hotel. They have no memory of the night before other than the fact that they met that night.

Muse A freaks out about sleeping with a stranger and cheating. Muse B is already used to this kind of one night stands. But this one was definitely different.
Not only did they hit it off that night while drunk , but they also had rings on, and a wedding certificate.

* Detective x thief. *

Well, basically this detective has been chasing this thief for a year. The detective is beginning to get desperate to finish this case because now, their job is on the line. Now the detective is trying harder to find the thief. Yet every time they encounter the thief, even at gunpoint, they freeze. They feel like they can't stop the thief giving them the chance to run. So this would be a whole cat and mouse race.

*Arranged marriage *

Could be modernized or be medieval. Kingdoms trying to make a truce or prevent war, gangs trying to clear any tension between another, a contract between a rich man and a poor woman. A forced marriage between a rich man and a poor woman. This is so the man can look more professional to the public's with a wife. They both hold a marriage contract. With this contract he pays her to act like his wife in public mainly, acting like they are in love so he can hold a good impression in public.
In private this changes and they have a complete tense relationship along with arguments.

* Mafia's son x gambler's daughter *

After giving this man thousands of dollars, the mafia has been getting very impatient. They warned him 3 times already and now was the last straw. Breaking down the door of his house they realized he wasn't gaining any money back, he was just spending it all. So the gamblers last resort? His daughter.

*The Case *

After a couple of years working solo on the police task force, (muse A) is forced to add another detective to the case. Both do not get along causing tension, and arguments, making the case more dangerous. The killer begins to kill off task force members one by one. This makes them more desperate to work together and figure the case out before it's too late.

Dancer X Dancer (or championship Ice skaters.)

Prince X servant

Childhood friends

If you have any ideas let me know. I'm pretty open about changing up some to fit your interests as well!

Last edited:
I'd love to here more about "The Case" PM me please! Or if it's already taken I understand

• Love
Reactions: Yami
I'd love to here more about "The Case" PM me please! Or if it's already taken I understand
Of course! I'll pm you in a minute!

I do like the options the "Forbidden Romance" angle can provide

• Love
Hey everyone! I'm always open for a good juicy romance roleplay. And lately I've been craving it more and more.
Sooo, hit me up if you're interested!

I Just want to clarify before anything this, I can't play guy's well, so I'm looking for someone who can play a Male character.

1. No FxF please.
  2. My rules are Simple and short. I don't really want any one liners. I understand that writers block happens, but please tell me if something comes up and you don't understand anything. I'll help!
  3. And lastly, try to have good grammar. It doesn't mean that everyone has to be perfect, mistakes are mistakes, and everyone makes them. I just mean. u cant do tis stuff.

Romance is my big weaknesses. I love role playing anything romance. Adding drama to it can be very fun and very interesting. Arguments, tension! Mystery too! So, I have a little bit of everything in my ideas.

Here are my ideas, if you would like to do one, or have one of your own, message me and we will talk about it!

* Forbidden romance *

Like Romeo and Juliet, or any other type of romance that would be looked down upon, like teacher x student or prince x servant, rich x poor. Something that would have romantic tension.

(This idea is new!)
*The night before*

Muse A is dating someone but after a terrible fight with their significant other, muse A decided to go out for a drink. Muse B was already at the bar. Muse A met Muse B and they hit it off, getting drinks, dancing and laughing the whole night.

After a night of drinking all out (Muse A And Muse B) wake up together in bed. Not at someone's home, at a hotel. They have no memory of the night before other than the fact that they met that night.

Muse A freaks out about sleeping with a stranger and cheating. Muse B is already used to this kind of one night stands. But this one was definitely different.
Not only did they hit it off that night while drunk , but they also had rings on, and a wedding certificate.

* Detective x thief. *

Well, basically this detective has been chasing this thief for a year. The detective is beginning to get desperate to finish this case because now, their job is on the line. Now the detective is trying harder to find the thief. Yet every time they encounter the thief, even at gunpoint, they freeze. They feel like they can't stop the thief giving them the chance to run. So this would be a whole cat and mouse race.

*Arranged marriage *

Could be modernized or be medieval. Kingdoms trying to make a truce or prevent war, gangs trying to clear any tension between another, a contract between a rich man and a poor woman. A forced marriage between a rich man and a poor woman. This is so the man can look more professional to the public's with a wife. They both hold a marriage contract. With this contract he pays her to act like his wife in public mainly, acting like they are in love so he can hold a good impression in public.
In private this changes and they have a complete tense relationship along with arguments.

* Mafia's son x gambler's daughter *

After giving this man thousands of dollars, the mafia has been getting very impatient. They warned him 3 times already and now was the last straw. Breaking down the door of his house they realized he wasn't gaining any money back, he was just spending it all. So the gamblers last resort? His daughter.

*The Case *

After a couple of years working solo on the police task force, (muse A) is forced to add another detective to the case. Both do not get along causing tension, and arguments, making the case more dangerous. The killer begins to kill off task force members one by one. This makes them more desperate to work together and figure the case out before it's too late.

If you have any ideas let me know. I'm pretty open about changing up some to fit your interests as well!

The Case!

Bump! Still looking!

Still open and looking~

I have a idea for the childhood friends one. Of you like to know it. Or we can do a the forbidden romance with a rich x soldier rp?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.