1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance! <3 Fantasy, modern, magical, post-apocalyptic, medieval.....

A bit of everything really :D
  • Hey there! My name is Kaleidoscopic Kitten, and I’m looking to jump back into some roleplay. It’s been quite a few years since I roleplayed last, so I’m bound to be a bit rusty but hopefully you can bear with me.

I’ll post as often as I can but I work full time, so I’ll mostly be active at night & on weekends. I tend to adapt to my partners length when it comes to posting, but I generally prefer quality over quantity. I prefer to play females but i can play males & I love to play multiple characters.

I love fantasy, modern, medieval, scifi, slice of life, pretty much everything :D My favorite thing to have though is romance <3 Also I love some drama, kidnapping, crazy ex boyfriends, forbidden romance, etc.
  • ·As I said I prefer quality over post length, so as long as it gives me something to respond to and moves the story along I don’t mind short posts but please no one-liners.

·Please just don’t disappear on me. If you’re getting bored let me know if I can do anything to make it more interesting for you, if you still want to leave I’ll completely understand. I just don’t want to be left wondering where you went.

·Be okay with a little OCC chatter, I like to talk with my partner about how the rps going and plotting and stuff.

·Most of all I’d just love someone to have some fun with. :D

• [fieldbox="Pairings, Blue, solid"]
    These could be in any setting.

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Vampire

Princess x Peasant

Prince x Princess

Princess x Knight

Mermaid x Human

Shapeshifter x Human

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Cop x Criminal

Bounty hunter x Bounty [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Plots, blue, solid"]
    Arranged Marriage: MC and YC are a prince and a princess from rival kingdoms. To ensure peace between the two kingdoms, it has been decided by their family's that they are to be married and untie the kingdoms. Having never met, how will they get along? Will they fall in love?

Let me know any of your ideas :D[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Still looking :) added a plot

Hello.

Since you don't have anyone and I'm new, I'd be willing to do something with ya.

• Hey there! My name is Kaleidoscopic Kitten, and I’m looking to jump back into some roleplay. It’s been quite a few years since I roleplayed last, so I’m bound to be a bit rusty but hopefully you can bear with me.

I’ll post as often as I can but I work full time, so I’ll mostly be active at night & on weekends. I tend to adapt to my partners length when it comes to posting, but I generally prefer quality over quantity. I prefer to play females but i can play males & I love to play multiple characters.

I love fantasy, modern, medieval, scifi, slice of life, pretty much everything :D My favorite thing to have though is romance <3 Also I love some drama, kidnapping, crazy ex boyfriends, forbidden romance, etc.
  • ·As I said I prefer quality over post length, so as long as it gives me something to respond to and moves the story along I don’t mind short posts but please no one-liners.

·Please just don’t disappear on me. If you’re getting bored let me know if I can do anything to make it more interesting for you, if you still want to leave I’ll completely understand. I just don’t want to be left wondering where you went.

·Be okay with a little OCC chatter, I like to talk with my partner about how the rps going and plotting and stuff.

·Most of all I’d just love someone to have some fun with. :D

• [fieldbox="Pairings, Blue, solid"]
    These could be in any setting.

Werewolf x Human

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Vampire

Princess x Peasant

Prince x Princess

Princess x Knight

Mermaid x Human

Shapeshifter x Human

Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

Cop x Criminal

Bounty hunter x Bounty [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Plots, blue, solid"]
    Arranged Marriage: MC and YC are a prince and a princess from rival kingdoms. To ensure peace between the two kingdoms, it has been decided by their family's that they are to be married and untie the kingdoms. Having never met, how will they get along? Will they fall in love?

Let me know any of your ideas :D[/fieldbox]

Cop/Criminal?

I could work with the prince x princess or knight x princess.

Sent you a pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.