1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Modern, Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Supernatural
Jealous here! First off, I'm looking for some roleplays that have drama, action, and romance, but no smut. I prefer to keep the romance MxF. I most often play female characters so I'm looking for someone who would play the male lead. However I also love to double up and play a male and female character. I will do this as long as you do the same. As for posting speed, I can post a few times a day - but if life gets busy it may slow down. I'll try to give you a heads up. As for posting expectations, elementary is the minimum but I can work up from there. With a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs I can guarantee a faster response.

That being said, below are the pairings that I'm interested in. I update this list periodically, scratching out rps I'm already in and adding new ideas. The Green color indicates the role I would prefer to play. If no color is indicated, it means I am fine with playing either role. Also, beneath the pairings list I've listed a few plot ideas with set roles. Bold+Italics means that I'm really wanting to roleplay this idea/pairing. So give everything a look if you wish and then contact me. I'd love to roleplay with you - you awesome person!

Pairings
werewolf x human
vampire x human
experiment x human
werewolf x vampire
rich girl x rock star
girl who cross-dresses as a guy x the guy who's her roommate
demon x angel
assassin x princess
prince x commoner

Plots

pairing: prince x thief

The Lands of Mir had once been a peaceful place. And for thousands of years, the kingdom of Lavonne had grown with prosperity. But such a utopia cannot last forever. As the years dragged by, greed grew in the hearts of those closest to the royal family. The queen's brother was one with such a heart. He conceived a plan of betrayal and deceit, for simply killing the king would not be enough to give him the throne - as his subjects would most certainly rise up against him. No, he could not kill the old king just yet, but his own sister was a different matter entirely.

That fateful night of his uncle's betrayal forever changed the young crown prince's life. Not only did the young prince witness his mother's murder, but he was framed for the very act. Beloved by his people, they could not call for his execution, so the young prince was stripped of his title and exiled from his home.

Years have passed since then and the king has grown old and ill. With the king upon his deathbed, the kingdom believes that their next king will be late queen's brother. But with his last breath, the King announces a challenge. The one to find and return a thing of legend, the Thief of Time, to the kingdom will be crowned king. For an ancient prophecy states that an object will come from the distant future to help restore peace to the Lands of Mir. Word of the challenge has spread far and wide as rogues to royals hunt for the legendary item. So it makes sense that such words have reached the exiled prince's ears. After all, the prince was raised on stories of the Thief of Time and he plans to use this to his advantage as he strives to win back the kingdom that was once his and take vengeance upon those responsible for his mother's death.

But the problem that none of the contestants foresee is that the Thief of Time is not a statue or any simple object, but a young woman. She was raised in a world destroyed by war. In a city built high in the sky, forgotten by the rest of the world, she has lived. It is a place where kindness is killed and where the notorious group of Cove rules.

An orphan, like so many, she turned to thievery to survive. But in a place so poor, the only things of value belong to members of the group called Kove. However, to steal from the Kove is punishable by death. But not all goes as planned and the Kove's newest execution machine malfunctions, sending the thief back into the past.
pairings: prince x young maiden & assassin x thief

(Read the Original Plot for the premise and slight back story on the prince and the thief. Below focuses on the addition of the young maiden and the assassin)

On the edges of the Lands of Mir beyond the boundaries of the Kingdom of Lavonne, there is a small village. In such a small town, not much happens. And this simplicity is about to drive one young maiden insane. This young maiden is strong willed and dreams of adventure. She finds her opportunity when she witnesses a woman fall out of the sky. She is the first to meet this strange woman from the future. While she may find it difficult to believe the woman's stories or to believe what she herself has witnesses, the young maiden offers to help the thief find a way home.

However, not only is an exiled prince interesting in finding these two girls, but so is the crown prince's uncle – the current regent of the land. He has sent out an assassin to find the thief and kill anyone who gets in the way. To his advantage, the assassin seems to possess knowledge about the future and seems familiar with the Kove.

So what happens when love sparks in the most unlikely circumstances.

pairing: human x dragon

The planet Aurion exists parallel to Earth. It is a place that has been shaped and destroyed by magic. The inhabitants of this world are legendary, each race needing the ability to wield magic in order to survive. From the chaos caused by the magic, two individuals rose up above all the rest to claim the right of ruler. The power struggle between the two was fierce. And as the two fought each other, another individual ascended to stand beside them. And thus the Triad was created – splitting the world into three territories. The world has remained in relative peace since managing to grow and develop from the chaos of the magic, but currently that peace is on the brink of destruction. A prophecy has been made of a human man who is able to channel magic, able to magnify a magic user's abilities. But humans have long since been extinct from Aurion, causing the Triad to turn their attention to another dimension.

Your Character is an inhabitant of present day Earth. He is a man who has found success in life, and is currently happy with how his life is going. However, such normality is soon shattered when one night he finds himself surrounded by a gang of hooded thugs. Strong though he may be, he finds himself out numbered and knocked unconscious. When he awakes, he finds himself not in a cage or some dark prison, but instead on the couch of a simple apartment. However, he isn't alone. Not too far away sits a woman. While this strange woman may appear to be human – she is in fact a resident of Aurion, sent to protect this human man who is believed to be the one her people have prophesied about.

werewolf x immortal

He is a creature of the night – a werewolf - something unseen by humanity. He worries more about the politics of his people rather than the petty worries of mortals. However, something has begun to worry him. He is unsure of what it is, but it may disrupt his world.

One night, during just a normal stroll down the streets, he encounters a gruesome scene – the body of a human woman unfortunate enough to become some creature's meal. As he's about to leave, a noise draws him closer to the scene - close enough for him to realize that the human is still alive. While he doubts that she will live, he is compelled to help her. Taking her from the streets, he offers his home as a sanctuary.

He believes that if he cannot heal her, perhaps she will at least be able to die in peace. However, his worrying doesn't amount to much, as in a matter of hours, the woman is awake and her wounds have healed. For while she may appear to be your average Jane, working at the local bakery and taking college courses on the side, she is far from "average". The fact of the matter is that she is unable to stay dead. Perhaps the best explanation would be that her body possesses some sort of super healing ability – some mutation that occurred to make her a little less human. All she knows is that a bullet to the heart will keep her down for days at most – enough time to end up in the morgue but luckily not 6 feet under. But this time she's not in a morgue, and her little secret of immortality just may rattle a world that has long been cloaked in darkness. Add cupid's arrow to the mix and all hell just might break loose.

pairing: former vampire now human x vampire hunter

Under the cover of night, a war is waged between vampires and humans. As the years have progressed, the humans have developed weapons and strategies to counter the vampires' speed and power. However, there are some vampires who prove to be more difficult to kill than others. One such vampire leads a clan called Chronos, and she has begun to turn the tables on this war. Elizabeth is her name, a vampire gifted with psychokinetic abilities which she has used to become infamous and slaughter any who oppose her.

But pride and treachery was her downfall – leading to an ambush of the Chronos stronghold. Unprepared for the ambush, the slayers slaughtered all of Chronos – leaving no survivors. But fate was not about to let such a powerful soul perish. With her body gone, Elizabeth's soul found refuge in the body of an unborn child. And so she was raised as a human. Still, even as a human, she possesses all of her old memories, the mark of Chronos on her arm, and her strange psychokinetic powers that made her infamous as vampire. But unfortunately she finds that her powers are not as strong or as easy to control as a human – and for some unexplainable reason she is immune to a vampire's bite.

Twenty-one years after her death as a vampire, she has resigned herself to living as a human. However, on her way home one night, she is attacked by a vampire. But not just any vampire – this vampire bares the mark of Chronos. When all seems lost and that she's about to become this vampire's lunch, she is suddenly saved by a man who slays the vampire. Instead of just vanishing into the night like any usual vampire hunter, the man decides to stick around – probably because the girl doesn't seem entirely human. And while she would prefer to not get involved, the return of Chronos may lead to her teaming up with the people she despises most.

pairings: former vampire now human x vampire hunter & vampire x vampire hunter

Under the cover of night, a war is waged between vampires and humans. As the years have progressed, the humans have developed weapons and strategies to counter the vampires' speed and power. However, there are some vampires who prove to be more difficult to kill than others. One such vampire leads a clan called Chronos, and she has begun to turn the tables on this war. Elizabeth is her name, a vampire gifted with psychokinetic abilities which she has used to become infamous and slaughter any who oppose her. But a leader is only as great as her followers. At her right hand stands her best warrior and good friend – a lady of unspeakable power.
However, one does not gain fame without creating enemies. Suspecting treachery, Elizabeth's friend leaves the stronghold to hunt down information and to protect the group that has become her family. But in her absence, the hunters ambush the stronghold – defeating and destroying the very leader of Chronos. With her clan destroyed, she has no choice but to seek refuge with some other clan and wait for the return of her dear friend. And when the time comes, they can reform Chronos and have their vengeance. While Elizabeth's body may be gone, her soul lives on.

Desperate for new life, Elizabeth's soul found refugee in the body of an unborn child. And so she was raised as a human. Still, even as a human, she possesses all of her old memories, the mark of Chronos on her arm, and her strange psychokinetic powers that made her infamous as vampire. But unfortunately she finds that her powers are not as strong or as easy to control as a human – and for some unexplainable reason she is immune to a vampire's bite.

Twenty-one years after the destruction of Chronos, Elizabeth has resigned herself to living as a human. However, on her way home one night, she is attacked by a vampire. But before she becomes this vampire's lunch, she is saved by her old friend. The friends have only a small moment to rejoice in their reunion, as two hunters show up – given the task to not kill the two women but to capture them alive.

Last edited:
I'm quite interested in the Prophecy plot (Human x dragon) :)

Usually I log in a few times a day and responds to posts as fast as I have new alerts. I might be a bit slow during this week though, I've been awfully tired since yesterday and I think it's the start of a cold xb But for most parts you can expect at least a post a day with around 2-6 paragraph's per post.

I'm quite interested in the Prophecy plot (Human x dragon) :)

Usually I log in a few times a day and responds to posts as fast as I have new alerts. I might be a bit slow during this week though, I've been awfully tired since yesterday and I think it's the start of a cold xb But for most parts you can expect at least a post a day with around 2-6 paragraph's per post.
Awesome sauce! Being a bit slow this week is just fine - I have an exam at the end of the week, so I won't be breathing down your neck for a speedy response. :)

I'll send you a PM so that we can discuss the two worlds and any questions you may have.

heya I'm interested in the pairing between rich girl and rock star i you don't mind dropping me a PM for this :)

heya I'm interested in the pairing between rich girl and rock star i you don't mind dropping me a PM for this :)
Sent you a PM. :)

I've been itching to participate in a science fiction role play, and have wanted to try my hand at playing male characters. If you're interested in pursuing multiple RPs at once, I'd love to start the experiment x human plot. For this role play, I'd like to be the human, but feel free to change your mind. However, I am a student, so I won't be able to post everyday.

Opening this back up looking for a new roleplay. :)

I'm really interested in this! Send me a PM if you want and I'll let you know the pairings I like :)

I'm really interested in this! Send me a PM if you want and I'll let you know the pairings I like :)
Messaged you. :)

Oooh I would love to do girl who cross-dresses as a guy x the guy who's her roommate if you pm me ^-^

Oooh I would love to do girl who cross-dresses as a guy x the guy who's her roommate if you pm me ^-^
Awesome! I sent you a PM. :D

It's a new year and I hope to add one more new rp to my list.

Really wanting to roleplay "Twist of Fate" or "girl who cross-dresses as a guy x the guy who's her roommate" plot.

I know we're already in an rp together, but if you don't mind I would like to try out the crossdressing girl x roommate guy. I've read too much manga with this scenario and now I feel like doing it xD haha

I totally understand if you don't feel like having two rps with the same partner at the same time though :)

I know we're already in an rp together, but if you don't mind I would like to try out the crossdressing girl x roommate guy. I've read too much manga with this scenario and now I feel like doing it xD haha

I totally understand if you don't feel like having two rps with the same partner at the same time though :)
I'm not used to having two rps with the same partner. But for now I want to keep things more open and get to know a few more people. However, I'll keep your interest in mind.

I'm not used to having two rps with the same partner. But for now I want to keep things more open and get to know a few more people. However, I'll keep your interest in mind.
Ok, maybe some other time then ^^ Good luck with your search :)

Status
Not open for further replies.