3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, modern, sci-fi, omegaverse
I've been off and on as of late on various sites for years now. Probably like at least 18 years. I'm totally guessing on that. I'm honestly not sure. It's been a long time since that first website went down.

Please, please send me a pm on here or discord. I don't usually check my thread, so you might not get a reply in a super timely manner (sometimes a couple days roughly.)

I would like someone who is somewhat literate and posts more than 3 words in a post (I do understand writer's block. I get it sometimes also.). I try to do a couple of paragraphs at most, but I try to do more than 2 paragraphs if given something to work with while I'm at work. I can also do up to 5 decent paragraphs if feeling really inspired.

Please be understanding of me being absent for hours at a time a lot (my job) and sometimes day. I've been dealing with a bout of writer's block recently that I'm trying to get out of. I'm in central timezone in the US.

I'm pretty chill. Not a lot of things bother me. Just ask me and I'll let you know even if I'm iffy about it.

I tend to do most roleplays in pms or discord. I prefer pms on site or discord. My discord is aidenholley#0356. You can add me on there if you're more comfortable.

I primarily try to be the man in any given situation. My writing of women really sucks (even in stories, I can't seem to get them right).

Rps I will do: ***by things really craved

Pairing genders:​
M/M***

M/F

Original concepts:​

Guy whose taken (can either have girlfriend or boyfriend)/ guy he meets

Vampire/Vampire

Vampire/human

Neko ***

Vampire/demon

Angel/demon

Angel/vampire

Shifter/fae***

Fae/human

Friends to lovers

Crossdressers (preferably you being the crossdresser. Though im okay with being the crossdresser.)***

Coworkers

Prince/servant (I have a fairly decent plot in my opinion that might include mpreg. It doesn't have to though.)

Pop Star/Fan

Fandoms:​

Dragon Age***

Final Fantasy X-2 (preferably Gippal/Baralai)***

Kingdom Hearts (looking for someone to play against Axel preferably) ***

M*A*S*H* (I know. Really weird request. Looking for preferably a Hawkeye/Hunnicut)

My Hero Acadamia (pro-heroes only please...aka the teens would have to be aged up and proheroes if you want to do one of them.)***

Naruto (preferably Kakashi/Iruka)

Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy/Kimblee, actually Roy/almost anybody) ***

Avengers ***

Scarlet Nexus (Fubuki/Karen or Kagero/Wataru preferably)***

Greedfall (preferably De Sardet/Vasco)***

What I've been itching to do:​

Something to do with omegaverse or something to do with male Pregnancy **Quite honestly this could be a secondary plot device if needed.

Feel free to suggest things to me. I'm pretty open-minded with things. Send me a message and I'm sure we can work out a plot.

Last edited:
Omegaverse,
I would be down to do mpreg for any of these, if you want as long as I can use my dark elf boi, if you are ok with that.
Prince x servant
Prince x slave
Prince x prince
Prince x shifter
Neko ***
Vampire/demon
Angel/demon
Angel/vampire
Shifter/fae***

Hi there! Do you have a partner for omegaverse yet?

Omegaverse,
I would be down to do mpreg for any of these, if you want as long as I can use my dark elf boi, if you are ok with that.
Prince x servant
Prince x slave
Prince x prince
Prince x shifter
Neko ***
Vampire/demon
Angel/demon
Angel/vampire
Shifter/fae***
I'm so sorry I didn't see this, but if you are still up for it, please pm me, so we can work on a plot!

Hi there! Do you have a partner for omegaverse yet?
I'm so sorry I didn't see this, but if you are still up for it, please pm me, so we can work on a plot!