1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, romance, sci-fi
Heya lovelies. I’ve been roleplayong on here for a bit and another website before that and have a couple ideas to throw everyone’s way.

A little about how I role play/write: I’m good with a couple paragraphs to a short novel. No one liners please. I’ll do my best to get a post up every couple of days and will alert you if it’s going to be longer than promised. I love high fantasy and sci-fi and I tend to lean towards female characters but that can be talked about depending on the plot in question. Romance is of course fun and fine but smut is not for me. I tend to get random spirts of creativity and come up with ideas, but I’d love to hear yours, so don’t hesitate to suggest and maybe tweak things I’ve come up with. The ideas I have momentarily, the well thought out ones, will involve some world building, so if you are interested in those, make sure you’re ready for that.

Here’s the goods!

Well thought-out ideas:

Idea 1: Once there were kingdoms that lived in harmony, but due to disagreement, betrayal, and death, they were plunged into war and blood. Barely any remnants of the kingdoms remain, save for differences in language and small traditions. The lands are now divided and conquered on the daily by forocious war lords who rose up and conquered as the world fell apart. Also hidden this world are those who can conjure magic on their without aid, known as Casters. This group of people were partially blamed for the war that ended the kingdoms, so most of them are either in hiding or enslaved by the war-lords to be used for battle and whatever the lords want. In one territory lives a young woman who has been hiding her Caster identity that she inherited from her late mother and father. She is in the custody of her uncle who finds himself in a dangerous amount of debt. In order to rectify the situation, he sells his niece off as a bride to an extremely powerful war-lord. The young woman must keep her secret safe, and navigate her new life, and maybe even learn to trust. The powerful war-lord, hiding a terrible secrey, must learn to trust and understand his new wife if both of them are to survive their bleak world.

Idea 2: A fisherman once in his prime struggles with a depilating sickness. His daughter cares for him as she also works at a small book shop they set up in order to bring in funds after the man stopped fishing. But the store barely makes enough for medicine, so the man begs for money from (a gang, a rich crime family, can be anything). They take pity on him and give him the money. The man becomes sicker by the day and is unable to figure out a way to pay back those he borrowed money from. They come to get their money back or kill the man, unaware he has a daughter. (This can be fantasy or maybe in a post apocalyptic world)

Idea 3: The god of mischief and chaos (devil-like) is known to make deals with mortals for their souls in exchange for eternal life, but promised to his servitude. A particular pirate captain of known infamy sells his soul to save his himself and his thrust into a deal of killing all those that possess given to them by the sun goddess, or the goddess of light. She gifts mortal with powers of light and fire in order to counteract the evil the god has caused their world. A mortal she once cared for was killed by the god and she then decided to give certain men her powers, because of the man she loved. But, her children, as she calls them, are killed off by those owning debts to the god. So she gifts a baby girl the powers of her children, a female Sun Child, the first and last ever. This girl grows up hidden from the god and those who would seek to end her. Her powers are stronger then the male children before her but unpredictable and she’s always had a dark part of herself she can’t quiet control. A fated sea travel will have her at the mercy of the pirate meant to take her life. But both will discover that they may have the pieces to make the other whole. The pirate cam feel something strange happening, his soul attempting to return, something he has secretly earned for, and the girl can feel the dark part ebbing away. But at what will the god and goddess think of these new foundings and what will the god do when he discovers the girl hidden away from him all these years?

Semi-formed ideas and pairings:

-slaves with abilities to see the past and future band together to escape (early America, Rome, or fantasy)

-vampires and witches

-zombies

-fantasy in general

I may have a idea that involves medieval fantasy with necromany involved if your intrestead.

Pm me your idea!

Still looking. And def want long term partners