Looking for some partners!

L

Lewi

Original poster
Hello all! I've found that I am hitting a dry spell, and for those of you i'm currently rping with I deeply apologize. I am still looking for other partners to add to my list of friends, but I would like someone who could challenge me. I have a lot on my plate, and I tend to get very excited about roleplays. I would love to find some partners who would challenge me to lengthen and raise the quality of my posts. As far as plots go, I have old ones, but no new ones currently to offer. At this point, I am up for anything! I just have a few requirements:

1. Romance is required. I find without it I get bored.
  2. I play female in mxf only parings.
  3. Please tell me your limits. I tend to have no cap for violence, gore, etc.
  4. I do have a couple limits for sex. I don't enjoy threesomes, foursomes, etc., no pain, and I really am not into the gross stuff that would involve anything you could have your needs met with by a toilet.
  5. If you have a character or a plot you've been itching to try, run it by me!

I don't have a plot (yet), but I do have a character and timeline i would like to use for one.

My posts vary in length because you can't post a momument of writing at each post. It also is boring to read long posts if you ask me, so I limit myself to 1-3 posts. I will make sure to react to your posts and give you something to work with, and I expect the same of you.
I am into superpowers/magic, but we don't have to use those. I am not into gore or any kind of excrement and blood play. Need more info? Feel free to read my resume. I wrote it for a reason and don't want to repeat the whole rest here.

Interested?

Reactions: Lewi
So, being honest right up front. I'm not craving a particular character or plot but rather trying to scratch a certain itch -- not a difficult to scratch either. It's not smutty and certainly wouldn't be a bother with any of the regulations you have set up. I'd just love a good partner for this.