1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for some partners!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Hello all! I've found that I am hitting a dry spell, and for those of you i'm currently rping with I deeply apologize. I am still looking for other partners to add to my list of friends, but I would like someone who could challenge me. I have a lot on my plate, and I tend to get very excited about roleplays. I would love to find some partners who would challenge me to lengthen and raise the quality of my posts. As far as plots go, I have old ones, but no new ones currently to offer. At this point, I am up for anything! I just have a few requirements:

1. Romance is required. I find without it I get bored.
    2. I play female in mxf only parings.
    3. Please tell me your limits. I tend to have no cap for violence, gore, etc.
    4. I do have a couple limits for sex. I don't enjoy threesomes, foursomes, etc., no pain, and I really am not into the gross stuff that would involve anything you could have your needs met with by a toilet.
    5. If you have a character or a plot you've been itching to try, run it by me!

2. I don't have a plot (yet), but I do have a character and timeline i would like to use for one.

My posts vary in length because you can't post a momument of writing at each post. It also is boring to read long posts if you ask me, so I limit myself to 1-3 posts. I will make sure to react to your posts and give you something to work with, and I expect the same of you.
    I am into superpowers/magic, but we don't have to use those. I am not into gore or any kind of excrement and blood play. Need more info? Feel free to read my resume. I wrote it for a reason and don't want to repeat the whole rest here.

Interested?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure! Pm me

4. So, being honest right up front. I'm not craving a particular character or plot but rather trying to scratch a certain itch -- not a difficult to scratch either. It's not smutty and certainly wouldn't be a bother with any of the regulations you have set up. I'd just love a good partner for this.

5. Awesome. XD pm me and we will discuss.