Looking for some partners (:

N

Narumi

Original poster
Looking for some Roleplay Partner(s) & Pairings included

Hello there, my name is Violet (Or Narumi) I am 19 years old and have been roleplaying for a good few years now. I signed up for Iwaku a good few months ago, though I haven't been very active because of my loss in roleplays, and for the fact that I signed up for another roleplay site. Though, I have decided on returning and such, so I'm looking for some partners, I'm always open.

Rules:

I don't have amu particular rules but there are a few things that I like in a roleplay and what makes me interested:

# Be active, if you have to leave or you get busy do tell me! because I hate that feeling of sitting around and waiting for posts. I can understand if you get busy, just tell me!

# Have some good grammar, I'm not really fussy but I tend to enjoy the roleplay better if I can understand what you're saying (:

# Have fun! This isn't a rule but roleplaying is amazing and you should have fun! If you aren't having fun with a roleplay you have with me, then just say! I won't mind, just so long as you don't ditch me without saying.

Genres:

Fantasy
Romance
Animal
Drama
Comical
Fandom
(I will be willing to try out something new, though!)

Pairings (Modern):

Girl x Boy
Girl x Girl
Boy x Boy
Mental Disorder x Normal
Mental Disorder x Mental Disorder
Deaf x Hearing
Ex Boyfriend x Ex Girlfriend
Best Friends
Abuser x Abused

Fantasy pairings:

Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Dragon x Human
Fire Princess x Ice Prince
Fire Prince x Ice Princess

If you have any other ideas in mind just say! I am always open for requests (I may have already mentioned that) And you can comment below or PM me.

Interested in creating an animal-based roleplay with you. :bouncy:
PM me?

PM me, I think I may have a character you may be interested in.