Looking for some partners...~

A

Azazel

Original poster
Hello! I've been dying for some roleplays lately now that I'm back from vacation and I need some partners!!
Right now I'm looking for more fandom-based roleplays but original roleplays will be just as good~

Fandoms -

Doctor Who
Sherlock
Once Upon A Time
Supernatural
Marvel
Hetalia
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Dragonball Z [ Only very recently, I don't know THAT much about it, though I do quite enjoy it. ]
Pokemon
Legend of Zelda

And I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of any more at the moment. So if any of these fandoms belong to you as well, comment here or PM me!!

Are you willing to play canon characters? And, do you have a sample of your writing available?

Canon Characters are fine! [ It just depends on what canon character I'm roleplaying ]

And not at the moment no...But I could type one up and send it to you!

Awesome, if you're willing to play any of these, I'd be forever in love with you!

I'd like either Dean from Supernatural, or Loki from Marvel, although Link from Zelda would be cool too.

I'm also willing to play someone for you, although I don't know a lot of the fandoms you listed, sadly.

I'd really love to see a sample, if you'd be kind enough. :3 I can show you one of mine as well, if needed.

Hello! What would you like as far as your Legend of Zelda craving goes, Azazel?

What did you have in mind for Pokemon? :)