1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking for some partners ^-^

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MistressShadow/MasterFerlin, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

• Hello, I am Shadow. I have been a writer for 7-8 years now and of course I'm still expanding my talents in roleplay every day. Currently I can work up about 3-4 paragraphs depending on the state of the roleplay. Sadly having some of the disorders I have it is difficult for me to maintain that 3-4 paragraphs so some times it can be one short paragraph and some times I can end up posting 7 paragraphs. It really all depends on how into the roleplay I am and how much detail the scene calls for.

I am able to play multiple roles up to 14 roles actually but thats just dominant story leading roles, I can play as many non dominant just people passing by type of characters as I want. I'd like it if you were able to at least control a few different roles in the roleplay.

I play both male and female and I play the basic sexualities other sexualities I am not familiar with. I can play a: Heterosexual F/M, Homosexual Male, Lesbian Woman, Bisexual M/F, and Pansexual M/F. I can also play as a transgender if needed but I've only ever done it twice. It wasn't hard for me to do though ^-^

I am comfortable with many many disturbing and sickening things. I am mature about alot of things and I think I can handle it if you throw incest my way or even corpse lovers. I have dealt with alot worse. I do not have sexual content in my roleplays though. I don't feel comfortable with doing smut, Erps, or any 18+ content. I can handle very offensive content such as: Slurs, cursing, drug/alcohol use, murder, gore, violence, rape, and etc.

My main thing is that I would like to receive from a partner is communication. I would highly prefer it if you had skype or even made one to have communication with me outside of Rpnation.

Sorry that was so long but I like to let you know what I am comfortable with and not comfortable with.

• 1. I will not participate in any smut or erotic content.
      2. Have patience. Some times I have days where I am very depressed so some times my responses never show for 1-3 days after 3 days just give me a friendly reminder to post ^-^
      3. Have fun ^-^

• Do:
      Sci-Fi
      Fantasy
      Supernatural
      CyberPunk
      SteamPunk
      Apocalypse
      Romance <--- (I like to have it in most of my roleplays but I can have a roleplay without it if you are uncomfortable with it)
      Historic [Victorian Era, Early Americas, Medieval Era, Late Medieval (Witch hunt Era)]
      Futuristic

Dont:
      Fandoms <--- (I can be convinced)
      Smut

• Shadow Williams
      PM for more info
      Alexander Grayze
      PM for more info
      Lily Wilson
      PM for more info
      Ferlin/Felicia Nols
      PM for more info