Looking for some partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LovelyDIsaster

Hello all I have made my return I went on a small disappearence due to getting a job as a 911 operator over the summer, now that I am only on 2 shifts a week and going back to school. I will have more time to start roleplaying and writing again.
I don't expect much of my partner expect, that you give me more than one liners. I play both genders as roles, I play romance genre only usually. I only use real picture(NO ANIME). Here is a list of my general ideas
Bolded is the role I'd prefer, if no bolding I don't have a preference.
-Student x Teacher Relationship
-Doctor x Patient Relationship
-A guy saves a girl from a abusive relationship
-Gang rival romance-Juliet style romance, forbidden romance
-Gang secret romance- Two gang members within the same within the same gang. She’s younger and naive, he’s older and a total badass. He took her in from the streets when she was younger. She fell in love with him over the years, but he’s always travelling for the gang purposes, he’s finally coming home for a bit, will she tell him? What will happen?
-A solider meets a young women through a letter exchange program. They write letters to and from each other and soon find each other falling for each other. After his tour he comes home to meet her, they will fall in love more, engage and get pregnant. He will go back on tour again, this time, he will lose his memory, from being to close to an explosion. He doesn’t remember his fiancé, his daughter or anything. They give him the letters, so will they help?(we will roleplay the letters and everything and until he loses his memory and we will go from there too)
-an old high school couple finds each other 7-10 years down the road. Things have changed, they grew up, and stuff happens in their lives. Now that they have come back in contact what will happen?
- Brother x Sister
-Father x Daughter
-Deaf girl x Hearing boy//Deaf boy x Hearing girl//Deaf couple
- Blind girl x Seeing boy//Blind boy X seeing girl
-Vampire//Werewolf//Supernatural x Human (I will play human as I don’t play supernatural characters well)
-Gay/Lesbian couples- I don’t really have any plot ideas.
-Best friend x Best friend
-Teenage pregnancy
-Older x younger
-Married Man/Women x Co-worker//Younger person
-Any ideas you may have!!

I LOVE YOUR SOLDIER IDEA! I had one similar... actually.. like the exact same basically!:) I've been looking for a partner to role-play it with me! Are you still interested? :D

I'd also be interested in brother x sister, supernatural x human, teenage pregnancy, and blind girl x seeing boy (or whichever!)

I'd love to rp with you if you're still looking :) I like the sound of a few of your ideas and if you're fine with it, maybe combine two of them a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.