Looking for some partners! (female please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in an F x Futa or a cougar x younger :)

Pm me if that interests you xx

I'm not into human futanari stuff (it's weird for me to see perfectly lovely human girls in every sense of the word with a penis slapped on...), but I feel no such aversion when the futas are fictional creatures that are "meant" to be that way, and in fact I have a genderless original species I'm quite attached to. When I read further and saw your interest in future/space fantasy, I got really excited! Would you be interested in hearing about my herm species and their sci-fi world? I'd be sooo excited to finally share them with someone.

And if they aren't your style, I'd be more than happy to work with an idea of yours or collaborate on something new. Either way, let me know if you're interested, and I'll PM you!

I'm not into human futanari stuff (it's weird for me to see perfectly lovely human girls in every sense of the word with a penis slapped on...), but I feel no such aversion when the futas are fictional creatures that are "meant" to be that way, and in fact I have a genderless original species I'm quite attached to. When I read further and saw your interest in future/space fantasy, I got really excited! Would you be interested in hearing about my herm species and their sci-fi world? I'd be sooo excited to finally share them with someone.

And if they aren't your style, I'd be more than happy to work with an idea of yours or collaborate on something new. Either way, let me know if you're interested, and I'll PM you!
totally interested if i'm playing the futa XD

-waves- I'd be interested in most of your ideas, actually any idea that you haven't gotten someone else to do with you. If you're interested PM me and tell me what you're still open for. ^.^

F x Futa
Cougar x Younger
Best Friend x Best Friend
Demon X Angel
Any of them work for me~

Status
Not open for further replies.