D

Deer

Original poster
Hello everyone!

Just joined the site recently and wanted to post a few things I'd like to RP if the future would allow it.

Some information about me first off though. My life will come first before RP sorry. I am a passionate chef, and am always striding to become better in my culinary career, and during its current stage it is absolutely crucial for me to be ready to learn whenever. This also contributes to a rather odd schedule, and I will be on at random hours throughout the day. However, I will do what I can to at least get a post a day out.

A few rules I have before I get into plots, fandoms in pairings, as they need to be said so I will not mislead anyone.

1. No smut. If a relationship truly requires it in a rp, the most I will go to is a fade to black beforehand, or even do something of a time skip and imply it happened...though a fade to black is essentially the same thing, so nevermind.

2. Be somewhat literate please. I will be posting two to three paragraphs minimum and the least you could do for me is do one at a minimum to keep this going.

3. Let me know please at any point, even if we are still planning, if you are uninterested from that point, and we can either a. try something else, or b. stop that RP, and go our ways. I would appreciate your rp companionship with passion, not with boredom

4. Let's have some fun yeah :D? Some people can stop thinking, and take RP too seriously sometimes. Let's try to have some fun through this and play!

Thanks for reading through my introduction, and now the thing that everyone came here for in the first place, RP plots and stuff!

Fandoms:

RWBY **** (I would absolutely love to do some OC's with you, and see how we could work in that world ^-^)
WoW **(Warcraft) (I am an avid player of this game and am always open to ideas from my favorite universe ^-^)
Tokyo Ghoul (An odd request, but again, I would like to see some OC's in action)

Pairings:

Human x Monster

Soldier x Soldier

Soldier x Civilian

Boss x Employee

Mortal x Greek god/goddess in disguise

Single parent x Bacholer/ette

Angel x Human

Dragon x Knight

Employee x Employee (Office relationship)

City Boy/Girl x Farmer

Themes I like:

Family (Ie, Pregnancy, Children, etc.)

Romance

Adventure

Slice of life

Some drama

Twisting plots, that can be unpredictable occasionally.

Just go ahead and leave a comment or shoot me a pm if interested ^-^

Edit: On a side note, I operate out of the Central time zone for the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested, lets talk in PM's!

Hello everyone!

Just joined the site recently and wanted to post a few things I'd like to RP if the future would allow it.

Some information about me first off though. My life will come first before RP sorry. I am a passionate chef, and am always striding to become better in my culinary career, and during its current stage it is absolutely crucial for me to be ready to learn whenever. This also contributes to a rather odd schedule, and I will be on at random hours throughout the day. However, I will do what I can to at least get a post a day out.

A few rules I have before I get into plots, fandoms in pairings, as they need to be said so I will not mislead anyone.

1. No smut. If a relationship truly requires it in a rp, the most I will go to is a fade to black beforehand, or even do something of a time skip and imply it happened...though a fade to black is essentially the same thing, so nevermind.

2. Be somewhat literate please. I will be posting two to three paragraphs minimum and the least you could do for me is do one at a minimum to keep this going.

3. Let me know please at any point, even if we are still planning, if you are uninterested from that point, and we can either a. try something else, or b. stop that RP, and go our ways. I would appreciate your rp companionship with passion, not with boredom

4. Let's have some fun yeah :D? Some people can stop thinking, and take RP too seriously sometimes. Let's try to have some fun through this and play!

Thanks for reading through my introduction, and now the thing that everyone came here for in the first place, RP plots and stuff!

Fandoms:

RWBY **** (I would absolutely love to do some OC's with you, and see how we could work in that world ^-^)
WoW **(Warcraft) (I am an avid player of this game and am always open to ideas from my favorite universe ^-^)
Tokyo Ghoul (An odd request, but again, I would like to see some OC's in action)

Pairings:

Human x Monster

Soldier x Soldier

Soldier x Civilian

Boss x Employee

Mortal x Greek god/goddess in disguise

Single parent x Bacholer/ette

Angel x Human

Dragon x Knight

Employee x Employee (Office relationship)

City Boy/Girl x Farmer

Themes I like:

Family (Ie, Pregnancy, Children, etc.)

Romance

Adventure

Slice of life

Some drama

Twisting plots, that can be unpredictable occasionally.

Just go ahead and leave a comment or shoot me a pm if interested ^-^

Just a quick question - what is your timezone? Just curious as i'm in Australia and i'm unsure if our schedules will marry up. I am interested.

Central US

Thanks for asking actually, I'll put that in @Vigilante

Cheers.

I'm willing to try.

Interested in a space adventure about two smugglers?

Think Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy meets Indiana Jones

I’m
Intrestead in the dragon x knight pairing or even trying Tokyo Ghoul, even though it’s been a while since I watched that anime.