Looking for some new threads!

[MENTION=691]InLoveAsUsual[/MENTION] Umm... both? XD I seriously love both of those genres, but I've never gotten a chance to do ZombiexHuman before, so let's go with that if you're okay with it! I figure we can start when the zombie apocalypse has already been going on, and your character is still resisting, whereas my character is one of the zombies. They meet somehow, definitely do NOT get along at first, but end up forced together for some reason, aaand we take it from there. Sound like a plan??

Sound amazing to me. Can your zombie talk? And maybe describe what exactly your zombie is and what they're capable of.

Excellent. So my zombie is a young guy (well, he was young when he was killed) and can talk, but sort of slowly, like his brain isn't fully 'there.' He definitely has the mind of a young guy, though, just more delayed. Zombies eat brains (and by doing so nourish themselves and convert that person to a zombie), but they don't have super powers or anything (then again, they're not also the extremely slow-moving "Braaaains" folks from old cartoons).

I think you can get a good sense of the sort of zombie I'm thinking of by viewing the Warm Bodies trailer. I never saw the movie, but I really like the trailer so I feel like it could be the basis for a good roleplay with whatever blanks we fill in!

I've seen the movie. Very adorable. ^^ I got it. Over pm or on the mature thread?

Oh, you have a leg up on me then! I really want to see it but haven't gotten a chance. Forgive me when I butcher crap haha. Let's do it in the mature thread if that's okay? I'm happy to start it.

Oh, you have a leg up on me then! Forgive me when I butcher it - I haven't seen it yet, though I want to. At any rate, I don't want it to be tooo similar ;D Let's do it in the mature thread, if that's okay? I'm happy to start.

No worries. xD I'm up for something just a tad different. Send me the think of the thread when you start it.

Of course! I have a lot of upper class characters and they're all sort of grrawr so I need someone who's different. Sorry this took so long to reply, I had no idea how to look at this thing on Iwaku XD Now I know.

[MENTION=3905]sharpielemon[/MENTION] No worries! This is a genre I'm really interested in trying out (I do medieval fantasy all the time, but never this sort of pairing). I'd love a sort of younger wizard apprentice type for my dark prince character to play off of. I'm not totally sure how our characters would meet, but I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something interesting!

All right, let me try my hand and see what plot my brain comes up with... So this idea is a bit complicated but, magic is seen as a parlor trick where it was once a grand skill. A wizard is kept to use magic to impress people, and my character is the wizard of the royal family. He's exceptionally powerful but he's never known about any sort of magic but the kind he performs, he's perfectly content with his life of luxury. So maybe the prince finds an old book of magic and discovers the power that it can actually have, so he decides to show the young wizard so he can try and use him to have an edge. If you have magic on your side then you have an advantage no one will expect because no one really believes the old tales about the powerful Wizards.

... This is what my brain comes up with :D

That's a cool idea! I'd like to start with their first meeting, though - so, without a preestablished relationship of any kind. Maybe your character is an apprentice training with some older wizard (who's filling his mind with stories about powerful wizards who did more with their magic than just parlor tricks ;D) and mine, while wandering through the village, happens upon yours. He takes a liking to him, appreciating his spunk and abilities, and decides to bring him to the palace as his new... toy? XD Then we take it from there! The magic book is a great idea for a twist later on. I could see my character wanting to harness yours' magical abilities to take the throne from his parents (yeah, my character is kind of sinister haha). How does that sound to you?

Marvelous, I'm glad that idea wasn't too far-fetched, my brain comes up with strange things XD And that's a great starting point. So, what are your limits? Let's just say I'm no prude and I'm not squemish when it comes to blood or sex or cursing. :3

[MENTION=3905]sharpielemon[/MENTION] Then I think we're going to get along juuuust fine XD I really don't have any limits, either. Shall I get us started in the mature thread? Do you have permissions for that?

Ah. Let's not thread together, in that case.

Ah. Let's not thread together, in that case.
Thread together? I haven't the slightest idea what you mean by that (I'll assume that that's talking about how the mature RP place is split) but anyways, how would you care to RP?

Sorry for the confusion: to "thread" just means to start a roleplay with someone. If you're under 18, then we won't be roleplaying together.

Well that's a shame. You can have that idea though, maybe use it as a springboard for anyone else who wants to RP that particular plot :3 Wish you luck!

I could do the Fairytale one. (Woulda nabbed the Rome one but alas, I'm 16 xD)