FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
What’s up my dudes! So, not dead. But it’s certainly been a long while since I’ve been on this wonderful site! Anyway, I’m Vixen. You can call me any variation of my name, if you would like. With how long I’ve been gone my rp partners have dwindled to all but none, so I’m in the market for some new friends to tell stories with! Hopefully some of you will think I’m a match for your own wants!

Little More About Me:

• I’m 22 and I will insist that you at least be 18+ to roleplay with me. It’s nothing against the younger group, it’s just more comfortable for me to roleplay with people around my own age group. Sorry guys!
  • I’ve been writing since I was 9 or so, I’ve been roleplaying specifically since I was 11. So, 11 years’ experience! Look at that, I did math. I’m literate, though I’ll admit on occasion in outside conversation I’ll mess up often and go shorthand if my wrist bothers me too much. Never in game though.
  • I can write anywhere from 300-1000+ words per Main Character!
  • I enjoy playing Canon x OC pairings!
  • I have a wrist that messes up on me occasionally and it practically cripples me on some days. Yes, I’ve gone to the doctor with it. No, so far it’s not gonna cause long lasting damage. BUT it does cause extreme pain when writing for long amounts of time. Please be patient with me if my responses take a little longer than usual.
  • I adore OOC chat! Getting to know one another helps build a more enjoyable story after all!
  • I’m comfortable on PM’s, Emails, and Google Docs! Occasionally threads, but I do struggle with them and may ask for some assistance.
Expectations for My Partners:

• If you request that I play a Canon Character for your OC, I expect the same for my own. In other words, expect to double up! It’s only fair!
  • I have triggers. I will gladly share them with you over a PM, but please tell me of your own. I don’t want to accidentally harm someone while we write a story together. Your safety and happiness is just as important as my own.
  • If anything gets hectic on your end, please let me know! I’m a worrier so I kind of…panic when I don’t hear from my friends for long periods of time.
  • I do prefer quality over quantity, but I will say this. Do not give me a one liner. Do not give me something that I can’t work off of. If it’s just a paragraph of garbled mess that I can’t work off of, we may have an issue.
  • So! Biggie for me, buddies. Don’t disrespect me. I do my best to treat everyone who comes into my inbox with respect and kindness and on a rare occasion, I have not had the same courtesy extended to me in those conversations. I won’t deal with it. If you think I won’t drop you like a hot potato because you start to bully me or treat me as lesser in some way, you would be wrong.
  • All Underage Characters WILL be bumped up to an appropriate age in our rps.
  • Let’s plan this thing together! We’re writing together so we should come up with ideas together! Let’s discuss, let’s plan! It’s always fun!

Fandoms I’m Willing to Do:

• My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia
  • Teen Wolf (I will admit that I have stopped at season 4 for this right now. Life got busy…)
  • Blue Exorcist
  • One Piece
  • Supernatural

Characters:
(If you don’t see one listed that you would like me to play, please bring it up! Perhaps we can work something out!)

My Hero Academia:

Love Interests: Tenya Iida

Who I can Play: Izuku Midoriya – Momo Yaoyorozu – Katsuki Bakugo – Mina Ashido – Denki Kaminari -Eijiro Kirishima – Kyako Jiro – Shoto Todoroki – Hitoshi Shinso – Mei Hatsume – Shota Aizawa – Emi Fukukado.

Teen Wolf:

Love Interests: Derek Hale – Stiles Stilinski – Peter Hale

Who I can Play: Peter Hale – Derek Hale – Cora Hale – Stiles Stilinski – Erica Reyes – Allison Argent – Lydia Martin – Isaac Lahey – Jackson Whittemore – Scott McCall

Blue Exorcist:

Love Interests: Ryuji Suguro – Rin Okumura – Yukio Okumura

Who I can Play: Rin Okumura – Yukio Okumura – Ryuji Suguro – Shiemi Moriyama – Izumo Kamiki – Renzo Shima – Shura Kirigakure

One Piece:

Love Interests: Trafalgar Law – Roronoa Zoro, Portgas D. Ace

Who I can Play: Nami – Nico Robin – Monkey D. Luffy – Vinsmoke Sanji – Roronoa Zoro – Portgas D. Ace – Sabo – Perona – Nefertari Vivi - ….there’s actually a lot. You know what, just ask for this one. xD It’s probably a yes.

Supernatural:

Love Interests: Dean Winchester – Castiel

Who I can Play: Dean Winchester – Sam Winchester – Castiel

Genre’s:

• Romance! I’m all for it my dudes, always. Even if it’s slow burn, it’ll probably always be in my rps,
  • Angsty drama. Drama in general. Angst in general. I live for tormenting my characters.
  • Fluff! As much as I like to torment them, I also love the fluffy comfort and confessions.
  • Action! Even if it’s slice of life, you gotta spice it up a bit.
  • I’m good with Horror too, though that is a rare request.
  • Does smut count as a genre? I dunno. I’m good with it but I am more of a 70/30 type person. More story makes me happy!

AU’s:

• Soulmates
  • Childhood Friends
  • Christmas/Winter things (Tis the season!)
  • Pretty much anything honestly…just bring it up!
I think that’s pretty much it! Hopefully you can find something here that makes you think I’m worth rping with! Drop by my inbox and lets discuss some ideas! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: Wing
Would fantasy be a interest to you?

Would fantasy be a interest to you?
Usually yeah. Though I tend to lean more into modern fantasy than historical. But I enjoy both usually. c:

Last edited:
I’ll do the BNHA fandom with you but have a small request of a character not listed, could you play Itsuka Kendo from class 1-B?

I’ll do the BNHA fandom with you but have a small request of a character not listed, could you play Itsuka Kendo from class 1-B?
Oh yeah! For sure!! .... I'm actually wondering how I forgot to put her. ._. But yeah! If you're interested go ahead and send me a PM and we can get to planning c:

I'd love to Rp a BNHA fandom with you but have a small request could I Play an Oc Instead of Tenya Iida and you play as Momo Yaoyorozu?
Don't open that door....gif

Funny you should mention Christmas... came up with a Christmas story idea for my NIsm character, Peet, way back in 2012, when I was on Roleplayers Guild. Never got to play the story. PM me if interested. Heh. PM me anyway, and we could, perhaps, work something out, if you're willing to RP an original work with original characters. Thanks.

I have some historical romances, if that is something you’d be interested in? I’m talking lots of action, 1880s, some fantasy. If not, maybe we can conjure up a modern romance plot together ;) Please PM and if still looking!

Wanna discuss a supernatural rp in PM?? :D
Apologies for taking forever. x-x But yes, I would love to discuss a supernatural rp! :D Send me a PM!