Looking For Some MxM BNHA or Voltron Role Play!

Wicked Hex

Sith Lord
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hey dudes, it's me again looking for fandom role plays. This time, however, I'm more focused on BNHA and Voltron specifically. Let me get through a few things before I jump into the role plays.
A few notes:
  • I am prone to being very busy, and may sometimes be offline for a few days. However, I usually respond pretty often during the day, but may take a bit longer to type out a reply especially if it's 500+ words.​
  • I love talking OOC, especially when we go nuts over our characters.​
  • IMPORTANT*** I'm not interested in role playing as canon characters since their stories have already been written for them. I'm looking to role play in-universe with an original character. However, I'm fine with role playing as canon characters as NPCs during opportunities that present itself. I don't expect my partners to play as a canon character, nor as an OC. It's ultimately your choice :).​
  • 400 words should be the bare minimum of each post. More is better, but above all else, quality is preferred. Everyone gets writer's block, or are unmotivated to write sometimes. I'm not too strict on grammar and spelling, but your writing should be easily understandable and cohesive.​
  • Just be an all-around chill person, and help me with some plot points! I love twists and motifs, and devices inside the story we create.​
My plots (not set in stone, and are used as an example):
Note*** I'll be completely honest, but I cannot stand characters who are overly wishy-washy with no backbone. Please base your character on an interesting personality, not a "dom" or "sub" overgeneralization and stereotype. That's not how real people work.

BNHA - Kintsugi - the art of repairing broken pottery with lacquer dusted in gold, silver, or platinum.

Gold flows through his veins, and under pressure, his porcelain skin cracks, and leaks this liquid metal. His inorganic body is supported by a carbon diamond skeleton that his body naturally formed along with the pure mercury in his spinal fluid. The mishmash of elements weighs him down considerably, so be patient with him as he works this out.

Under the guidance of a certain government funded project, Berwyn Greenway underwent neural reprogramming to reintegrate himself into the Japanese population as a "sleeper" agent. His goal is to snuff out a group of villains who managed to infiltrate U.A. Academy. Your character finds himself pulled into Berwyn's shenanigans. Now working together, Berwyn and your character fights a deadly battle to keep U.A. safe.

VOLTRON - Let's Dance!

Under the bright neon lights of a space bar, a songster takes center stage and entrances the audience with his beautiful voice. Unfortunately, his performance is cut short by a few gun-blazing space pirates who are keen on capturing him. Apparently, he's wanted by the Galra for destroying several of their government bases and intercepting several of their head generals and officials.

Apparently, it's all in a pursuit for his lost memories. He says he prefers to work alone, but he'll eventually come around to the Paladins. Everywhere they go, they bring trouble, so he says. But he likes the danger. He seems to know more than he lets on, but everyone has their secrets, right?

Reactions: PanicOnTheAtlus
Are you still looking?

I'm interested in the BNHA one. Dm if you're still interested.