Looking for some more.

• Thread starter Enkou666 Regedashi
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enkou666 Regedashi

Original poster
I am looking for something with action involved that's at least 50 plot 50 smut. If more plot than that's great too. I play a chaotic good male sterotypically. I truly don't do any yaoi and or MxM. I can play a female. I'm just not that good at it. I would like at least daily responses, I understand life happens but, I'd like a minimum one paragraph per post. Also longevity. I don't want it to die out from no responses. And if something comes up please let me know. Don't just drop it without saying anything. It's a pet peeve of mine. If I don't reply pm me I might not of gotten a notification that you replied if we are in threads. I prefer PM's due to that fact. As for grammar doesn't need to be perfect. I'm not but at least make it readable. Also it'd be nice if you were looking to talk as we rp. I think its fun to make new friends! If you looking for something like that pm me or reply here ^.^ it'd be great to collaborate and make a rp. I have a few plots I kinda threw together. If any spark your interest let me know we can tweak it and make it ours. Or if you have an itch for something just let me know :)

Plots!​
Fandoms (The bold is what I'd would like to play) * means I have a plot

Doctor Who
The Doctor x OC

Warhammer 40k
OC x Anyone

Harry Potter
OC x Anyone

The Asterisk War
OC x Anyone

Bladedance of Elementalers
OC x Anyone

Bleach*
OC x Anyone

DC (and/or) Marvel
OC x Anyone

Assassin's Creed* (This plot is mainly for OC's)
OC x Anyone

Kingdom Hearts* (this plot is mainly for Aqua or Lurxene)
OC x Anyone

Digimon (This would only be for digidestined.)
OC x OC

K (This would be an AU where we all have Wiessman powers still)
OC x Anyone

Originals

Captain Horrible's Blog
A basic idea for something like Dr. Horrible's sing along blog. If you've never seen it I summed it up below.

"Where a super villain has a blog and is trying to become part of the league of evil. Has a love interest who he's never talked to. They could meet somewhere else aside from the laundry mat. That doesn't matter to me. And of course the super hero comes in. Almost kills her but, "saves" her. And she falls for him. The super villain gets jealous and hurt. So he takes down the super hero. And the girl dies. And he joins the league of evil. But, it all doesn't matter because his love died."

Destiny Love of Three
6ppblt.jpg
So this plot revolves around the picture above. Basically they are cursed sisters. There are a few conditions of the curse. They will have a unnatural need to find the other and fight and kill the other. The next is they will fall in love with the first human male they see. The demon/devil one is named Arkame. She is fun, out going, flirty and very independent. Fire magic and sword wielder. Her sister, the angel one, Tenri, is the exact opposite. She is introverted, shy, and close to the Holly homemaker stereotype. Water magic and a sword wielder. So basically from being banished from the paranormal world, for too much destruction, they are put on earth. Where they both meet Zhang, who will be the human male, and because of the conditions of the curse they both fall in love with him. They hit earth at different places and times allowing for them too meet him. Zhang will have to learn and get to know and love both of them. And they will have to deal with the other and accept the others love for him.

Judith Rules Basically in a futuristic world where its in enveloped into war. Men and women now can fight on the front lines. This is where we me MC and YC meet. In the trenches like old World War 1 style. And daily we fight and keep each others backs And from there a relationship can blossom. We can hash out the details. But this will be gorey and death filled. War is cruel so expect it to warp your character.

But we can't be in love! We're twins! Twins born where he was just a minute apart from his sister. During Highschool he was in band and played football. And he got A's and B's in his junior and senior years. She was a loner and misfit. Only getting B's and C's. When both went to college they even got accepted to their parents college. He stayed on the football team but, for the most part became a neet. She broke out of her shell and became a sex crazed vixen. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in law. His aspiration is to be a paralegal. She barely scraped by and earned a philosophy degree. He works hard to earn his spot at a firm. And she becomes a sales marketing director. But, she has had every man she has ever wanted except one. He can't hold a relationship because of work. So she plans for one night full of drunken stupor with her brother. But, she hardly drinks a glass unlike him. When he wakes up the next morning first. He couldn't believe something he's always wanted just happened. But, a confession he gave her last night rattles in her head. How will they go on? Keeping the barrier between brother and sister? Or continue on as lovers?

(Untitled) [Also slightly based off of Oedipus Rex] Basically set in a Modern Fantasy country. There is a prophacy of a great time of a decade and a half of kinglessness and then peril and how the child if allowed to live will marry his mother and other such. She gives the child to the house doctor to kill. He can't stomach it and gives it to a family which can't conceive but wants a child. Now fast forward twenty years. Due to sickness the king dies. Then due to a super natural force it takes over the kingdom for five years. Thats when my character would come in and be the hero. But he doesn't want to do it. The queen seduces him. And basically convinces him to kill or destroy or basically get rid of said super natural force. Then she takes him as her king. And then the doctor reveals all. And shes ok with it if he is. He doesn't see her as a mother so he is ok with it.

Tale of Two Jedi's Set in the Old Republic Era. It is about two Jedi's who grew up together. They even shared the same master, due to special permission. My character was a force sensitive child who was found on a mission by the master. The other padawan at first didn't like him. But, years go by and the two padawans grow feelings for each other. But due to the Jedi code they drop it. On the last mission with their master, my character, gets into a fight with a sith and their master sacrifices himself for my character. So he has a sense of guilt. With that he becomes a Jedi Shadow. His old friend became a Jedi Sentinel and blamed him for their master's pasding. Under the guidance of the Council they take on a mission together and feelings come back and they get to talk about what happened. This will be very action packed. With a side dish of romance.

Noble Team For this I am thinking of a Halo team of Spartans during the Covenant war. And we just do Spartan Black Ops missions as a team of six people. Obviously with a team name from Reach. And whenever we want to end it have Carter join the team then we all die and he becomes Noble one setting up for reach.

H. O. T. D. So I want to base this off of the anime Highschool Of The Dead. Basically, I want my character and another main character to be best friends, or enemies, they can have a possible love interest doesn't matter to me. And its a normal day of high school. The zombie outbreak happens while we are at school. From some means it gets in the school. We fight, I'm literally talking like broken broom handles and musical instruments to doors if we can manage to get them off. And we fight to get out of the school and get to the safe zone. I'm imagining a small group or it can be 1x1 and we juggle multiple characters. It's no matter to me.

Genre's and add in's

Corruption of Innocent
Mod Fantasy
Fantasy
Sci Fi
Star crossed lovers

Pairings

Neko/elf/supernatural x human
Neko/elf/supernatural x Neko/elf/supernatural
Teacher x Student (I'm actually looking for a Fem dom for this one as the teacher. Just to be different)
Mother x Son (Another request about Fem Dom. Just because I take on a lot of dominate roles. I just think it'd be fun to be the sub once or twice.)
Hero x Villian

And that's it for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best friend x best friend?

Sure message me with ideas.

I like Destiny love of three. I'm willing to do that. I also really like the corruption of the innocent in rps like this

Last edited:
Pm me and we can talk put all the details

I love But we can't be in love! We're twins!

Alright go ahead and PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.