1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance! <3 Fantasy, modern, magical, post-apocalyptic, medieval.....

A bit of everything really :D

• Hi there, I'm looking for some more RP partners! If you're interested please post here or send me a pm :D

• Time zone: AEDT/AEST

• I'm online pretty much all the time, though I'm most active at night & on weekends.

• I tend to adapt to my partner's length when it comes to posts, but usually, I post about 2-4 paragraphs. I can post more or less though, just depends on what I have to react to.

• I rp in the third person, in the past tense.

• I rp in threads or pms.

• I prefer to play female characters, but I'm happy to play guys too and I love to double.

• I love fantasy, romance <3, modern, medieval, sci-fi, slice of life, pretty much everything.

Princess Adela stood before her window, gazing out over the vast plains. She was keeping an eye out for Prince Valishin, the man who was to be her husband. She seemed to be able to feel nothing today, nothing but a quiet underlying dread. She knew nothing of this man, nothing except for his family's crimes against her kingdom. She was expected to marry this man, to spend the rest of her life at his side and she didn't even know what he looked like.

What if he was an entitled brute and expected her to obey his every wish and heed his every whim? What if he was cold? What if he simply took one look at her and decided he didn't like her? All these worries were running through her head as she waited, she again wished that this was all simply a bad dream. She knew she had to stop thinking like that, she was no longer a child and life wasn't a fairytale but it was hard to accept her fate.

She had always seen herself falling in love, and spending her life with a man she truly loved and who loved her in return. She knew that this must happen though, she must marry Prince Valishin or the war between their kingdoms would never end. As much as she yearned to be free of this obligation, she was an only child and the only heir to the throne. She had to do her duty, for her kingdom & for her people.

She was startled out of her thoughts by the sudden appearance of the guards near the palace walls, they must be here I guess it's time. She thought nervously, running a hand over her long brown hair. She took a deep steadying breath, then set off for the main hall where she was expected to greet the prince and his attendants. She was accompanied by her own guards, two of the kingdoms finest knights, and her ladies maids.

As she waited, she smoothed the front of her dress though it was already perfectly straight. She had worn one of her finest gowns, it was a very pale pink with a tight bodice and long flowing skirt. Her shining brown hair, had been pulled back into a long french braid. She had done everything she could to look respectful and like a lady, but also show off her young beauty.

She had definitely succeeded, as she stood there waiting her servants could not help but silently admire her radiance.

• I prefer quality over post length, so as long as it gives me something to respond to and moves the story along I don't mind short posts but please no one-liners. At least 1-2 paragraphs would be great.

• I'm not a grammar nazi, everybody makes mistakes including me. I just ask that you try your best, so as long as I can understand what you're saying I'll be happy.

• Please, please, please don't disappear on me! If you're getting bored or something's bothering you, let me know if I can fix it for you. If you still want to drop the RP, that's fine I'll completely understand. I just don't want to be left hanging, wondering where you've gone or if I did something wrong. So just send me a quick pm, even if it's just saying "I'm out sucker!" XD

• Be okay with a little OCC chatter, I like to talk with my partner about how the rps going and plotting and stuff.

• Most of all I'd just love someone to have some fun with. :D

• Pairings

These could work in any setting, let me know your ideas.

• Werewolf x Human

• Vampire x Human

• Werewolf x Vampire

• Princess x Peasant

• Prince x Princess

• Princess x Knight

• Shapeshifter x Human

• Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter

• Kidnapped x Kidnapper

• Bounty hunter x Bounty

Fandoms

I'd be happy to rp in these universes, I'd only be playing OC characters but if you'd like to play cannon go ahead. :)

• Once Upon A Time {season 1-6}

• Kill Bill

• Harry Potter

Plots

Will be updated soon. :D

Simply put, our characters are survivors of an apocalyptic event. I'm not fussed on the event, so let me know your preference. Could be the classic zombies, a world war or a virus that wipes out 99% of the population eg: The Stand.

Our characters find each other and decide to work together to survive, realizing as time goes on they've grown to care deeply for each other.

Our characters are a prince and princess from rival kingdoms. There has been bad blood between the two kingdoms for generations, in an attempt to avoid war and secure a lasting peace the two royal families have decided to marry off their children. Whilst it may work to unite the kingdoms, how will our characters deal with it?

YC is a prince/king from a kingdom that has successfully invaded a rival/neighbouring kingdom, the king of the defeated empire has surrendered to avoid further bloodshed. He has begged YC for mercy regrading his daughter, the crown princess/MC.

So there are lots of reasons why YC could have invaded, MC has been sent by her father to YC to be taken care of and not be killed/arrested/put out on the street. So he's offering her up as a wife or servant, whatever he decides an uneasy friendship then romance will begin to blossom.

So I was thinking YC is a bounty hunter/adventurer searching for someone or something in a foreign country/kingdom, since he knows very little about the terrain and environment he needs a guide. MC is a slave who is from the country he needs to navigate, and so he purchases her to assist him. I pictured this as a fantasy setting, but it could work in a scfi or futuristic one as well.

Last edited:
Still looking :)

I'm looking for some partners myself, I play female roles but I'm happy to double up if need be

Great, are there any plots/pairings you're particularly interested in?

Still looking :)

Plots added :)

Hi :) I'm interested in starting up a roleplay if you're interested!

Hi :) I'm interested in starting up a roleplay if you're interested!

I sure am :) Send me pm with what plot you're interested in :)

We can broil up a plot for the post apocalyptic rp, if you'd like.

I'm a post-apocalyptic and/or fantasy nerd so I'd be quite happy with any of your plots. Might end up involving werewolf barbarians sort of based on vikings and the plot involving the surrendering kingdom, I'll drop you a PM.

Last edited: