Looking for some long term partners! (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

March

Original poster
giphy.gif

Hello~ I am looking for some long term partners! I am not going to really talk about myself but you can go on my profile and look at my information because that's where I explained most of myself but I will talk about what kind of partners I want!
(Sorry my grammar is shit)

WHAT I WANT
-Speed of light or close to that.
-Adaptable
-Teen members!!!
-I want someone who can have fun!
Lastly
-Someone I can talk to :)

Now on to the one x ones and plots!

* This marks the role-plays I want to do more!

I will be playing female role
*Uncle x Niece
*Past lovers [spoili](PM me for idea/plot)[/spoili]
Bad girl x Bad boy
Good girl x Bad boy
Physically sick boy x Mentally sick girl
Boss (girl) x Employee (boy)
Bad girl x Mentally sick boy
Ghost boy x girl
Shy girl x Bad boy
*Tsudere x Athletic boy
*Shy girl x Popular guy
*Dancer x Athletic boy
Best friends
Ghost girl x Boy

Kidnapped x Kidnapper

I will be playing male
Mentally sick boy x New bad girl
Bad boy x Bully
Tsudere boy x Popular girl
Dancer x Athletic boy
New girl x Bad boy
New girl x Mean boy
Best friends
Ghost boy x girl
Past lovers [spoili](PM me for idea/plot)[/spoili]
Muse A has an abrasive personality a typical rough around the edges character with a damaged past. Most people see them as a complete jerk and unapproachable except to the very few people that have managed to get close to them. They know of Muse A's deeply hidden warm heart. Protecting those closest to him with a ferocity matched to none. Muse B is a new college student moving into a house that she thinks are full of girls and quickly ends up moving in with a group of men one of them being Muse A. This is the beginning of an unexpected roommate story.

Muse A and Muse B have known each other since middle school. They were best friends then- secretly crushing on one another all the while. However, when the two began high school, Muse A went one way, and Muse B went another. Over the summer of their junior year, they reconnect, and as different as they are on the outside, they still feel the same on the inside. The biggest difference is that they are no longer afraid of their feelings for each other. There’s just one problem- Muse A will be moving out of state/country, come autumn. Despite the odds stacked against them, the two decide to make a long distance relationship work - for better or for worse. Will frequent phone conversations and video chat dates be enough to keep their love alive until they can see one another face-to-face again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Annyeong Bunny
@March Hi hi~!! I'm really interested in both the Robot Boy x Village Girl and Shy Girl x Popular Boy pairings! ^-^ I'm totally fine with rping the males, and I think some pretty interesting stories could be made with the pairings. Should I PM you? :3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@March Hi hi~!! I'm really interested in both the Robot Boy x Village Girl and Shy Girl x Popular Boy pairings! ^-^ I'm totally fine with rping the males, and I think some pretty interesting stories could be made with the pairings. Should I PM you? :3
Yes please! :)

Hey! This looks like lots of fun! I'd love to rp with you if you'd be so willing!! I love your Cinderella and The Beast plot :o sounds like something right up my alley!! :D Plus i love playing the badboy ;3 Shoot me a message whenever you're ready and maybe we can chat about it over tea? c;

• Love
I'd like to do the Giant x Villiage Girl RP please.

• Love
Oh man! I'm interested in your stuff but you only take teen members -.-

Join the COOL side of iwaku! Join the red stars :3

Oh man! I'm interested in your stuff but you only take teen members -.-

Join the COOL side of iwaku! Join the red stars :3
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I wish I could XD but hey one more[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]year and I'm 18! :3 so follow me and then when the time comes PM me![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]I wish I could XD but hey one more[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)]year and I'm 18! :3 so follow me and then when the time comes PM me![/BCOLOR]
O_O WE DONT HAVE TO DO LIBERTINEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.