3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Scifi, Crime/detective, supernatural, apocalyptic, horror, magic realism, mystery, historical, Western(at points)
Hi! I'm Tragic/Ollie, a botany-obsessed teen with too much free time on her hands. I'd love to take that free time and burn it up with some group roleplays!

A little about me here:
-I'm a teen, duh
-I usually write two paragraphs, but if I'm feeling interested/the roleplay requires it, I do have the ability to write up to around 6. I can't guarantee more, though.
-I roleplay, usually, in the third person past tense.
-I'm friendly! Please love me.

The genre's I'm interested in are:
-Slice-of-life
-Romance
-Supernatural
-Mystery
-Pretty into school-setting stuff right now
-Sci-fi
-Basically anything

I'm looking for a few groups, any size is fine! :'^)

Hi! If you like school-setting stuff, along with "supernatural" and "sci-fi" and "basically anything", then I recommend you check out Omnibus Academy. It's sort of a school-for-magic-creatures RP, except with a focus on player-created lore -- meaning that anyone can create their own race. And, uh, we definitely have quite a bit of variation already, including a lot of sci-fi stuff in addition to magical things. XD I think you might like it.

Hi! If you like school-setting stuff, along with "supernatural" and "sci-fi" and "basically anything", then I recommend you check out Omnibus Academy. It's sort of a school-for-magic-creatures RP, except with a focus on player-created lore -- meaning that anyone can create their own race. And, uh, we definitely have quite a bit of variation already, including a lot of sci-fi stuff in addition to magical things. XD I think you might like it.
I'll totally check it out~

Reactions: Kagayours
If you're interested my sister is looking to start an elaborate Zombie Survival based RP
This isn't your normal Zombie Rp though...
Can You Survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.