2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
Hi, there! Nice to meet you! I'm looking for a few one-on-one role play partners. I'm flexible with writing length, and I like lots of different genres.

Below is some information about my preferences. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Length: Anywhere from three or four sentences to three or four paragraphs

Mediums: Threads, posts, PMs, conversations

Posting Speed: Rather sporadic during the school year, but I try to post at least once a day. If it's longer, I'll let you know

Genres I Like: Modern Day, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Medieval, Some Romance, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Supernatural

Genres I Don't Like: Slice of Life, Smut, School/Academy

Plot Ideas: Below are a few ideas I had for plots. The roles I'd prefer to play are [bracketed and bold], but I'm fine with switching and I'm always open to other story ideas (if nothing is bold, I'd love to play either one). Don't be shy!​

"Beneath the Hood"​
[Werewolf] x Hunter​
Character A, a werewolf (or other nonhuman), finds themself lost and ends up in a human setting. After doing their best to blend in, they run into Character B and become friends. Over the course of time, Character A learns that Character B hunts (or extremely dislikes) Character A's species. Can Character A keep up the charade, or will they be found out?

"But He's a Blue!"​
[Team] x Team​
Character A and Character B are each on opposing teams of explorers that claim territory for their land at any cost - even killing members of the other team to expand their borders. Both teams keep secrets, and no one knows who the "good guys" really are. On one expedition, Character A encounters a major obstacle and is incapacitated, left at Character B's mercy. What happens next?

"Footprints Don't Look That Way"
Detective x Tagalong
Character A is a seasoned detective who's seen many a case. One fateful day, they inadvertently rescue Character B while working on one of these cases. In one form or another, Character B needs a place to stay or won't leave Character A's side, so the detective begrudgingly lets them into their home. It later turns out that Character B is a bigger part of the detective's case than previously thought . . .​

Our pm role play is still there.

i'm interested for the "But He's a Blue!"
Great, sounds good! Welcome to iWaku, by the way ^^

Have any preference for RPing in comments or pms? ^^

thank you. this a new account :)
by comments, preferably.
Okay, sounds good! In that case, just a question or two before I toss a starter over ^^

1) Any preference on playing Character A or Character B?

2) Any particular setting you enjoy? (I.e. medieval, modern, sci-fi, steampunk, etc.)

3) Any questions for me?

Thanks for your time!

Okay, sounds good! In that case, just a question or two before I toss a starter over ^^

1) Any preference on playing Character A or Character B?

2) Any particular setting you enjoy? (I.e. medieval, modern, sci-fi, steampunk, etc.)

3) Any questions for me?

Thanks for your time!
  1. both seems fine with me. i don't really mind :)
  2. modern.
  3. is there going to be any romantic interest? if so, would you like it to be hetero or homo? we can play it as platonic, if you'd like, but if there isn't any, it's fine either way.

1. both seems fine with me. i don't really mind :)
  2. modern.
  3. is there going to be any romantic interest? if so, would you like it to be hetero or homo? we can play it as platonic, if you'd like, but if there isn't any, it's fine either way.
Awesome! I've tossed you a conversation to keep the comments neater ^^ I look forward to RPing with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.