Looking for some friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GingerSnap

Original poster
Hi! I'm Emma. I'm looking for some dedicated roleplay partners who want to set up a in depth, long term role play one on one with me. I am open to multiple partners, but I want only one on one, no group roleplays. I just don't have the time to keep up with group, and I get left behind.

I can only promise one or two replies a day, maybe more depending on the day and how I'm feeling, but if I'm going to be gone longer than a day or two I'll let you know and I'd like the same courtesy from you.

I can promise at least two paragraphs, and while I won't hold you to some strict standard on length, I do ask that we try to avoid one liners and use proper spelling and grammar. I know sometimes one liners are going to happen, like in fight scenes or scenes that are purely dialogue and nothing more, but most of the time I'd like something to read and respond to.

Also, if I start to get bored with the roleplay, or I just get stuck and can't think of a way to respond without a one-liner or something, I will let you know. I won't just abandon the roleplay.

I do, however, want to let you know that if I get bored with it, our writing styles just don't mesh, or our personalities (or those of our characters) just don't work together, I will explain this to you and then leave the roleplay. I don't mean it in a mean way at all, it's just something I've encountered before and I rather just telling you to fading away and pretending I vanished.

When it comes to the roleplays themselves, I have very few things that I simply will not do. In fact, I only have two.

1. I will not do anything that pertains to physical abuse by a partner or by a parent/guardian. I'm not talking about if something were happening and one character slapped another one or physical fights with allies or enemies, I'm talking about long term abusive relationships. It is something I'm not comfortable roleplaying, and so I would rather avoid it.

2. I won't do anything (sexy wise) over PG-13, so if you expect me to write steamy sex scenes, might as well move on. I'm a very modest girl, and I find that kind of thing far too private to write about in this way. No offense meant to anyone who enjoys the sexier side of roleplay, I mean to each their own. Just something I don't do. Now, blood/guts/horror I love. The gorier the better. So if you have a weak stomach or don't like horror, might want to warn me or it might get thrown in.

As for ideas, I have absolutely nothing solid. I have some half baked plots, and some vague starting points that may or may not have been pulled from partially remember dreams while half awake. So, be wiling to do lots of brainstorming!

Okay, I think that's about it. If you've made it this far, thank you! If you feel like we'll get along well together, send me a message or reply to this thread and we can start making beautiful ideas together~!

Hi, your terms sound completely reasonable and I agree with the pg-13 thing. I'd love to start a PM chat if you're interested. I also have a couple character ideas, but nothing written in stone.

Reactions: EmmaLee Rose
Awesome, feel free to pm me and we can get started!

Hi! It sounds like we can make a cool rp together. I'd like to discuss what we each have in mind.

Reactions: EmmaLee Rose
Wonderful! Send me a PM and we'll get started.

As for ideas, I have absolutely nothing solid. I have some half baked plots, and some vague starting points that may or may not have been pulled from partially remember dreams while half awake. So, be wiling to do lots of brainstorming!
I would love to brainstorm with you on a plot for a Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.