Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
Thanks for checking out this page! Not everything is up right now, but feel free to browse what I've already typed up for you guys. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Don't let my abrasive nature below scare you. People have told me that I am very intimidating at first due to how I address others. I promise you I am pleasant to be around, and friendly once the business is out of the way. Anyways, I will have pairings and a few other things up by tomorrow. If you are interested feel free to leave a comment or message me. I don't mind either. :D

About Me

★ I am 21 years old. I live in Virginia, so eastern standard time. I have a discord and skype account for anyone that likes to chitchat. I will roleplay in threads, inbox, and chats (skype and discord). I will not roleplay via email.

★ I am active through out the day, but only roleplay at certain times of the day and in certain conditions. See my other bullets for more information regarding that.

★ I am generally keep a professional attitude, I prefer to keep things calm and rational with my partners. Please don't mistake that with me being a push over.

★ My posting schedule depends highly on my own mental and physical health, as well as anything else I may have going on like school work, vacations, working, etc.

★ I have been role-playing since I was eleven or ten. That is almost ten to twelve years of experience under my belt. However I have no qualms roleplaying with people younger than me or with those of less experience.

★ A lot of my ideas found bellow are very flexible! I don't mind it one bit if anyone interested wanted to spit ball ideas for plot, characters, or anything really. I love seeing how people can get inspired in different ways!

★ I live at home with my parents, and sometimes they require me to help them out. I attend school and have a very active social life, so there will be times where I will be unable to post. I also suffer from depression, and this greatly inhibits my desire to role-play sometimes (or do much of anything). Please try to understand that it is a very real issue for me and to have some patience. If I feel that I am lapsing I will let you know. I also get headaches frequently, and sometimes pain relievers do not make them go away. Headaches make it extremely hard to concentrate, and I will not roleplay on days that I have a headache. I'd be more than happy to converse ooc though, and get to know my partners during my down time.

My Rules

★ The standard rules of iwaku apply in everything that we do, including off site.

★ No god modding, mary/gary sues, no metagaming, no auto hits, no controlling my characters with out asking first, and the list goes on. I'm sure you get the gist. ;)

★ A paragraph is minimal in regards to length. At least seven sentences.

★ If you loose interest, please let me know.

★ If you are busy, please let me know.

★ If something hinders you regarding the roleplay, please let me know.

★ Dedication and communication is a must. I prefer long-term partners and roleplays.

★ I really don't tolerate people who don't know how to act accordingly. If you are going to throw a hissy fit every time I tell you no then please go bother someone else. If you're going to be short with me because you're not getting your way, I'm not going to tolerate it. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but its something that I've had to deal with on several occasions. I'm tired of it. I understand that everyone can have their bad days, that's fine, so I can be pretty tolerant. You're not going to have to worry about offending me, or making me angry. Just talk to me if you are having issues, or if I upset you, and I will do the same for you. Communication is key to avoiding fights and misunderstandings.

★ I don't mind my partners reminding me to post, or asking where I've been every now and then. I will most likely have a reason for any delays. Please don't assume that this is an invitation for you to harass me about posting. Once a week is fine.

Expectations

★ Expectations are things that I expect from my partners, but they are not an requirement like the rules above.

★ I expect my partners to write in the third, and past tense. I am fine with those who write in a mixed tense, as I tend to make that mistake myself. I don't prefer first person.

★ I expect my partners to create characters with depth to them, but still allow for character development.

★ I expect my partners to contribute to the story, and help come up with ideas.

★ I expect my partners to write coherently. Mistakes are fine, but if I can't understand what has been written I will loose interest fast. I will most likely ask you to either explain parts I don't understand, or for a full re-write.

★ I expect my partners to ask questions or let me know if they need help with anything.

★ I expect my partners to chat with me out of character. I like getting to know my partners, and making friends with them.

Plots

1) Wayward Jack and the Witches Hat [01/02]
Pixiv.Id.2830609.full.1937150.jpg

Tags: Supernatural, Light Fantasy, Fluff, Possible Future Romance, Tsundere Male

Read me: Stingy Jack - Wikipedia

Pairing: MxF, Stangers to friends to lovers (If romance is wanted), Father x Daughter relationship (Platonic w/o romance)

Notes: I prefer to be the witch, and will need convincing otherwise. Jack IS an asshole that would manipulate a child for his own gain, whatever that may be. The softness is coaxed out of him over time. Jack is sort of a Tsundere, but more asshole-ish. BTW, the witch IS supposed to grow up over the course of the roleplay, hence why I say that romance could be possible.

Description: This story is loosely based off the urban myth of Stingy Jack the drunken trickster (asshole). Jack is cursed to roam the earth as he is never allowed to enter heaven or hell. At first this was obviously pretty shitty for him, but due to the fact that he was no longer living he began to see things other humans couldn't. Fairies, goblins, gnomes, vampires, werewolves, and a plethora of other creatures. In time he found a place where these monsters roamed free from the prying eyes of humans. A little plain of existence that was created a long time ago by a powerful witch. Everyone knew of the infamous Jack (cuz he's an asshole) that had tricked satan not once but twice. Sure they knew he was a hassle to deal with, but he had no where else to go. It seemed that all those years aimlessly wandering the earth hadn't done much to change Jack of his ways, that is....until a witches hat lands into his lap. What starts out as an nefarious plot for some mindless entertainment turns into something he never saw coming.

#2 Arcanium [CLOSED 02/02]
Sakimori.full.1855685.jpg

Tags: light to mild fantasy, adventure, mystery, hurt/comfort, danger, Angst

Pairing: I would prefer FxM or MxM, but I am fine with whatever.

Notes: I don't mind switching the characters to fit any pairing. I would rather play as Muse A though. You can come up with whatever for muse B. I left muse B vague for that reason. :)

Description: When she was a young girl, Muse A watched as the people she cared for most slowly vanished from her life. In the White City where Muse A resides it is forbidden to pass the through the white gates with out a special permit. Her parents were merchants, and eligible to leave the safety of city to attend business matters. Well one day they didn't return from one of their trips. After several years, her older sister became obsessed with finding out what happened to them and she too set out to get some answers. The elder sister waited for the right conditions to sneak through the gates unnoticed, and Muse A watched solemnly as her sister turned her back on her despite her pleading. Her sister never came back either. Time went on, and Muse A tries to live her life hoping that one day her family will walk through those gates again. Eventually her grandmother passes away, and she is left alone in the world. Fueled by loneliness, anger, and grief Muse A decides that she needed closure, and she too steps through the gates hoping to fill a void left there so many years ago. Not far into her journey of the unknown, she runs into trouble and is rescued by Muse B who, for some reason or another, decides to help her seek out some answers.

3) The Puppet
Wenqing.Yan.full.1382173.jpg

Tags: Modern Fantasy, Thriller, Slice of Life, Hurt/Comfort, Semi dark themes, Maybe mystery, Maybe horror

Pairings: NB/A x F (the pupper is genderless so I refer to them as AGender or Non-Binary.)

Notes: I will play either role. I've got an idea here, but not much in the ways of plot. The Puppet isn't supposed to be mentally stable, and will often fall into episodes due to certain triggers. Often mistakes the young female for his original owner (her grandmother), and due to being spiteful will attack her. Will most likely be a companionship rather than a relationship, but we can make romance work.

Description: A young woman attending university has inherited a dusty manor in her deceased grandfather's will. When she arrives to the estate, she must get used to living alone in such a creepy house. Eventually after exploring the house she finds a boarded up door that is impassable. She takes it apart board by board and slips through the door. She finds a doll makers studio decorated with a plethora of various dolls, supplies, and equipment. She hears a chilling whisper lifelessly emitting from the back room and cautiously approaches flash light in hand. What she finds changes her life for the worse as the freakishly human like puppet hangs helplessly from the ceiling. Unsure of it's intentions she leaves it to its own devices, but eventually the doll grows on her. After all the creature is just as lonely as she is, or so she believes.

4) You've Got A Friend In Me [TRIGGER WARNING] [01/02]
original.jpg

Tags: Slice of life, romance, dark themes, failed suicide attempt, abusive relationship, drug abuse, depression, unstable mental health, hurt/comfort, fluff, plot bunnies, it gets better, healing

Pairings: M x F, M x NB/GF (Non-Binary, Gender Fluid)

Notes: This is a very very very personal idea of mine that is based on a true events that have happened to me and those around me. To further explain, every year when my birthday rolls around I visit my biological grandmother. On my 19th birthday she came to me with some baby pictures, and I happened across one of me and a baby boy. I asked who it was and for the sake of privacy I will just call him T. She told me that T was a playmate of mine, but since my mother moved around a lot after she had me that I never kept in touch with him as I grew up. She also told me that he grew up to be quite troubled, and lived with his grandmother next door. During this time, I was having a hard time maintaining friendships and played around with the idea that maybe I should at least go talk to him and show him the picture. If anything his grandmother would have liked to have seen it. I never went though due to my own cowardice. I told myself "well there's always next time", and I regret that decision to this day. After I woke up the next day my mother told me that he shot himself the night before, after I had left to go home. I think about this boy every now and again. Just wondering if it would have been different had I gone over there. Had I made some attempt to reach out and make a connection. It doesn't plague me as much as it used too, but I wanted to write my troubles away by creating a scenario where the suicide attempt failed and he got to live. I think of it as him living through my writing. If you are not creeped out by all this, then thank you. I feel compelled to point out that the character I will be playing will be based off of my experiences, but it is not me. I do not want this to be a self insert, because it feels wrong that way. If you have any questions please let me know.

Description: Muse A just turned nineteen, and just like every other year before hand she visits her grandmother for the occasion. While spending the weekend there, her grandmother comes down with a baggy of old pictures to show. Muse A fiddles through the images, and stops at one of her and a young boy, Muse B. She doesn't remember any of her playmates from such a young age, and asks who he is. Her grandmother tells her that the boy used to be one of her playmates whenever she visited. That the boy is the child of a friend to your mother. She also explains that he is very troubled, and lives with his grandmother next door. After careful consideration Muse A decides to visit them in hopes of making a new friend in an old one. Grabbing some spare slices of birthday cake, and the baggy of photos, Muse A makes her way next door. The grandmother just got home, and Muse A helps her inside. When entering Muse A can hear music playing from upstairs, but the grandmother pays no mind to it and tells you to go on up. The music is incredibly loud, and grows louder as Muse A approaches. Muse B is inside their room preparing to take their own life, the music blaring to prevent the gun shot from being heard. Unfortunately it also prevents Muse B from hearing Muse A knocking at their door, and walking in on him unexpectedly. Muse A is immediately quick to react at the sight, and she rushes him to take the gun away from him. The gun goes off.....

Original Characters Available

Note: While most the characters will be readily available, some of their character sheets are old. I will still need time to update them, or adapt them to the current setting, genre, or themes present in our one on one with them. Those with astricks are ones that will take me the least amount of time to have ready. :)

1) Roman*
2) Casper*
3) Asa
4) Moselle*
5) Skylar*
6) Ayama*
7) Kim Soo Young
8) Daxion
9) Arietta
10) Veronica AKA INK
11) Fredrick
12) Mira
13) Jaelynn
14) Theodore

Fandom Plots

1) Power Puff Girls [AU/OCs]
Power.Puff.Girls.Z.full.1491727.jpg

Tags: Slice of Life, Romance, Light Sci-fi, Action, Drama, Alternate Universe, Dark Themes, High School, Super Powers, ect.

Pairings: F x M, M x M, F x F, and anything else.

Notes: This isn't going to be a story about the actual power puff girls, but rather our original characters living a life similar to that of the girls from the show. The only cannon characters that will show up will be the mayor, bellum, Mrs. Keen, Prof. Utonium, HIM (Alternate Version), and maybe a few other villains. This roleplay will require the use of multiple characters and side characters. I don't mind finding a third person to balance things out. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!

Description: This story begins almost a decade ago when a deadly rivalry is born between a man of science, Prof. Utonium, and a man of magic, Mr. Warlock. These poor unfortunate souls started out as child hood friends with a great amount of potential in their respective fields. They were like brothers....but even a bond between brothers can be severed with grief. After loosing someone precious to the both of them, the two were touched by an incredible darkness. One man becoming obsessed in unethical works, created what was taken from him that fateful day. He created the perfect teenage girls willing to bring safety and peace to his city once more; immediately making a name for themselves as The Power Puffs. The other, turned his back on his city and the world. He became an advocate of nihilism and chaos, for if he could not have happiness then why should anyone else? To counter the professors newest creations the wizard fabricated his instruments of destruction with his dark magics, thus creating the Rowdy Ruffs. Although, while the two are lost in war between fathers none of them realize of an even greater evil looming in their near future. A force so powerful that they just might have to set their differences aside in order to possibly save the world.

2) The Lich King (Harry Potter)
Description to be added......

Fandom Original Characters Available

Note: These are original characters that I have created for preexisting franchises.

1) Harry Potter: For the sake of our sanity I'd prefer if the setting was Hogwarts. That way it's just a matter of looking up information via the fandom wiki, or pottermore.
a) Effie: Hufflepuff
b) Wallace: Ravenclaw
c) Unnamed Slytherin
d) Unnamed Gryfindor

2) Marvel or DC
a) Veronica
b) Abigail (DC Only)
c) Annabelle (Marvel Only)

Playable Fandom Cannon Characters

Note: These are characters that I would be interested in playing as, or I have played as before. This wont be a long list, however I am open to trying new things!

1) Sailor Jupiter / Makoto Kino

Fandoms of Interest

To be added.....

Pairings of Interest

To be added....

Last edited:
Reactions: Stray Cat
Greetings Vio would you like to try a one on one with me?

Greetings Vio would you like to try a one on one with me?

Sure, go ahead and send me a new pm about the details. I'm a bit backed up at the moment but after next week I'll have more free time.

Still looking for partners. If you feel like I meet your own requirements, or mine are met, but don't like the concepts I've provided so far, feel free to leave PM me a link to your own thread and I will look it over! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.